99. Performance [Kenpachi]

[~Performance~] 99/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Kenpachi Zaraki]

Dedicated to: The Utterly Fabulous Z

"What the hell am I even doing here?" The captain stared blankly at the majority of females in the ballet class, lifting their legs so that it reached an extension of 180 degrees.

"Captain! You've got to do it like this!" You lifted your leg and did a perfect extension of 180, smiling as you did so.

The captain just stared at you for a long while, raising a brow. "I never said I was going to do that!"

"But you came to the class. So you might as well do it. I signed you up for a month's worth of lessons!" You grin and give him the thumbs up.

The captain sighed deeply and rubbed his temples.

"Oh! It's starting!" Yachiru pointed to the stage where the ballet dancers stood, before they started to do their routine. The small vice-captain scanned the area and blinked once she saw her captain on stage.

"Huh? What's wrong, Yachiru?" Renji asked. He had accompanied her today because there was no one else to (actually she forced him with her whining).

The pinkette burst out in laughter and slapped him accidently. The red head frowned and touched his stinging red thigh, before glancing forwards. His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he saw the muscular captain dressed in leggings and a skin tight shirt. He was flaunting his moves as he lifted his leg up into high angles, doing twirls and even the splits in the air. Renji watched you with a gaping mouth as you followed with whatever he was doing, a huge grin on your face.

"The...hell...?" Tittering, the red head eventually came to laugh at the silly scene.

"That was a good show, captain!" Renji and Yachiru greeted the big man backstage.

"Yeah? You think so?" Zaraki wiped his face with a towel.

"He was great out there, yeah?" You slapped the captain's back.

Renji and Yachiru pressed their lips together and amusement shown in their eyes as they started to tremble, remembering Kenpachi's performance.

In the end, they couldn't contain their laughter and rolled on the ground, holding their stomachs.

"If you don't stop laughing I'll kill you!"

"Eeep!"