18. Failed Kidnapping [Hollow Ichigo]

[~Failed Kidnapping~] 18/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Hollow Ichigo]

Dedicated to: lightwithinthedark

~~Hollow Ichigo X Female Reader~~

"What if we were 2?"

"Wait. What?! WHY ARE THERE 2 ICHIGO'S?!" You exclaimed, eyes wide as you pointed to the teenage boy.

There were 2 of them indeed, but it was strange, you could tell them apart. But that may have only been because their colours were inversed. One of the Ichigo's had the orange hair that you loved so much, and the other Ichigo had white hair and looked like the ghost version of the coloured one.

"Shut up, you stupid idiot!" the inversed coloured Ichigo spat at you.

You held up your hands as if to surrender, leading slightly back. "Woah, bro, chill!"

You could feel him glaring at you as your eyes quickly landed onto the real, coloured Ichigo.

"Hey, Ichigo! What's going on here?!" You demanded, pointing into a random direction that you thought the other Ichigo was standing. You wanted to avoid looking at him, since he was kind of threatening.

Real Ichigo shrugged, "Hell if I know!" He frowned, "You should get out of here quickly!"

You cocked your head to the right. "Wait, why?"

The next thing you heard was maniacal laughter as you were grabbed around the waist and thrown high up into the air. It was so high that you had to scream as you started falling, randomly flailing in the air.

"WHAT THE CRAPPPP?!" You screamed, about to hit the ground.

Someone caught you as you were about to hit the ground, holding you up like a prince did a princess.

You stared up in horror at the man that had caught you. It was the inversed Ichigo.

You were speechless for words, opening and closing your mouth like a goldfish.

"Like the heights, missy?" He sounded somewhat sarcastic. You were about to reply, but then he flung you over his shoulder and jumped onto different buildings, getting away from the normal Ichigo.

"Where are you taking me?!" You cried, trying not to eat your hair as the wind made it go into your face.

You didn't even get a reply as he laughed again. It was the same maniacal laughter as before. Then you realised he was the one that had thrown you up into the air.

You struggled, trying to get him to let go of you.

"Stupiddddd! You wanna die? I'll let you go if you really want to!" Your captor smirked, chuckling to himself.

You looked into the distance and saw Ichigo was rolled up on the ground, laughing at you.

Your face twisted into a pissed expression.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING, HUH, STRAWBERRY? WHY DON'T YOU COME UP HERE AND FIGHT ME MATE?!" You punched and kicked towards the real Ichigo's direction.

Hollow Ichigo glared at you, but then smirked. He poked you on both sides of your waist, making you jerk in the weirdest direction while squawking out an "EEP!"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!" He laughed so hard that he had to stop jumping and let you go on top of a building.

"Kidnap failed!" You crossed your arms.

"THANKS, HOLLOW ME! YOU DID GREAT! NOW WE HAVE HER ON TAPE!" Ichigo shouted happily, pressing the stop button on his phone.

Then it dawned on you.