10. Sparring [Sajin Komamura]

[~Sparring~] 10/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Sajin Komamura]

Dedicated to: Higekimaru

~~Komamura X Male Reader~~

"I take a sneak peak and I don't expect to be caught."

You could hear his panting. He was practicing the way of his sword, slashing at the dummy and into open space. He was alone.

You were the newly appointed vice-captain of Komamura's division, an average male that was shy in sword fighting. You didn't know why you even accepted the job.

Komamura felt a presence in the far corner of the training grounds, instantly knowing that it was his vice-captain.

He stopped, and with a cool expression, he waved the vice-captain over.

"Y-yes sir!" You saluted him.

Being in his company was unnerving. You were still new to the job, and his spiritual power was great. You hoped that you didn't suffocate under the pressure of both the job and the captain. You wanted to look good and reliable, not tiny and incapable.

"Ah, that's unnecessary. Did you come down here to spar?" The tall captain asked.

You gulped, seeing him up close. It was very rare to see your captain practicing in his human form, but still with his furry ears and arms. He was very manly, with a sharp jaw and strong, chiselled features.

You nodded furiously. You were granted to honour of sparring with your captain, of course you would accept.

"Y-yes!" You stammered, saluting yet again before taking out your sword.

"The formality is absolutely unnecessary." Komamura shrugged and got into his battle stance.

"Are you ready?" The captain smirked, making your heart skip a beat.

Your body hurt all over. You had been beaten so badly in the sparring match, even though you thought you put up a good fight.

Because of this, Komamura was personally teaching you to properly utilise attacks and defences, basically training you as your mentor.

It made you ecstatic, and you tried your best.

When his hand grabbed your hands around the handle of your sword, you felt your ears going red at the intimate contact.

Unfortunately, Komamura noticed and chuckled.