95. Happy [Nemu]

[~Happy~] 95/100 Drabble|Bleach|[Nemu Kurotsuchi]

Dedicated to: gokuichigo2000

"Shinigami Women's Association, huh?" You mused, tapping your foot. You had arrived at the Kuchiki's house, needing to help the Captain.

As you were walking down the halls, you heard a couple of servants whisper about the Shinigami Women's Association having a base in the Kuchiki household.

That sparked your curiosity.

What exactly was this Women's Association?

"...need to be finished." The 6th Captain finished. The 2 of you were walking down the immaculate corridor.

A dark shadow zoomed past, followed by a pink blur. Following the blur, you saw a part of the wall open. The blurs slipped in and the wall closed.

Both you and the Captain stopped. You glanced over at him, seeing that his eyes had widened a slight fraction at the wall.

"You stay here." Captain Kuchiki ordered. You nodded slowly and he went off.

Standing there awkwardly, you knocked your knuckle on the part of the wall that opened up. It was hollow. You knocked on another part of the wall and it was solid.

Quirking a brow, you knocked on the hollow part again, but nearly jumped when your face came close to knocking on Nemu's face.

"Nemu!?" You exclaimed, forcibly stopping your hand.

"Ah...hello." She greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh...I had to help the Captain with something." You answered. You were quite shocked to see her here. "What, uh, about you?"

"This is our base." Nemu replied.

"Base?"

"For the Shinigami Women's Association." Her green eyes were the clearest and happiest you've seen them.

"So it's true..." You mumble incoherently. So the servants were right. "Can I see the base?"

An expression of slight surprise flashed across her features. The female then nodded slowly, before taking a hold of your arm and dragging you into the wall opening.

"Woah! This place is actually huge!" You exclaim with excitement. It was a clear room and some of the female Shinigami that you knew were all there, conversing with each other amongst other things.

"Is it?" Nemu had an impassive expression, but you could hear the happiness in them.

"You seem really happy." You pointed out.

Nemu turned to stare at you with blinking wide green eyes. She didn't say anything. You grin and nod, crossing your arms behind your head.

"It'd be nice to see that every day."

Nemu stared for a long while, before her gaze went to the other females.

"...would it be so?"

Byakuya sighed and rubbed his temples. "...where did _ go?"

He proceeded to hit the nail into the wooden board he had brought, effectively closing up the entrance for the 'wall opening'.