15. Little Kid [Rukia Kuchiki]

[~Little Kid~] 15/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Rukia Kuchiki]

"Laugh at me and I'll kick you."

The smaller girl was so cute. She seemed like a lost puppy outside, so you asked her to go to the arcade with you, since she knew where it was. She was waiting for a person.

This girl's name is Rukia. She really good at arcade games, specifically street fighter style ones. She wins all the battles! How pro is that?

But even so, she's still so small! What a cool kid. Now she's on the toy machine, looking at this lion toy. She tried getting him out, but failed. She kept trying but failed every time.

Sadly, she sighed.

"It's ok! I'll get it for you, ok?" You smile at her. She made a surprised expression and tried to stop you, but you got that lion very quickly, showing it off to her.

"Here" You press the toy into her hand.

"Hey Rukia! Where are you?" a male voice sounded from the entrance.

"Over here, Ichigo." Your eyes widen at her voice.

It was a mature female voice. Not what you expected. You thought she was a little girl!

You froze, shock making you freeze.

Rukia and the guy named Ichigo waved and exited.

"Thanks!" Rukia grinned, before she left.

You were stoned.

"What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything! She came up to me and offered to go to the arcade, and then let me play games. Oh, and she got me Kon as well." Rukia held up the movable plush toy.

"How did you even end up in there anyway?" Ichigo asked the toy, raising a brow.

Kon just laughed and ignored him. "Hahahahhaa Rukia was taken as a little girl again HAHAHAHHA!"

Now it was Ichigo's turn to laugh, "HAHAHHA AGAIN?"

Ichigo was kicked into a pole with Kon to protect his face.