43. Sunglasses [Sosuke Aizen]

[~Sunglasses~] 43/100 Drabbles|Bleach| [Sosuke Aizen]

"Another fashion statement."

Continuation of drabble 8; glasses/Sosuke Aizen

"What? Why are you wearing sunglasses now?" You asked, narrowing your eyes. "Last time it was glasses, now it's sunglasses?"

"Oh hello." He greeted you, smiling.

"It's sunny out today, isn't it?" Aizen grinned.

You narrowed your eyes at him, then at the sky, then back at him. "Are you sure? Because it looks like it's about to rain."

"Although it's about to rain, these sunnies left my eyes from burning." Aizen commented.

"...what? Are you ok, captain?" You asked with concern.

It was weird. It was like your captain had something wrong with his glasses. You weren't sure what it was, but you hoped that it wasn't anything fatal. Hopefully.

You'd never know.

"I'm fine!" Aizen assured, patting your head.

"Ok, so what's the real reason you wore sunglasses?" You asked.

"...My other pair broke so I only had this one left. Doesn't it make me look like one of those human men in black suits and combed back hair?" Aizen clapped his hands together like an excited child.

You questioned what he watched in his spare time. Maybe he infiltrated a human cinema when he went there for a vacation. Probably. Maybe he watched James Bond or something.

"Ok...keep thinking that, Aizen." You nodded towards your captain before disappearing off into the barracks.

Aizen looked at his reflection on the mirror hanging on the wall and he posed for it. He then grinned, but heard a snap of a picture being taken from the hallway.

You had come back with a camera.