26) Newborn Army.

Alec's perspective.
Lately we've been keeping an eye on the Newborn Army in Tacoma, Washington.
i decided to warn Zoe about it so her and her family are aware that someone's building a newborn army.

Dear Zoe,
i wanted to warn you, i didn't know if your family knew it already or not, but someone's building a newborn army in Tacoma.
I wanted to tell you because i want you to be safe.
I'll come visit you while Jane, Demetri, Felix, and i are there monitoring them i promise.
i miss you so much Zoe.

Love, Alec

Zoe's perspective.
i was in my room playing my guitar trying to write a song but i can't, im having a writer's block. I heard a knock on my door,"come in" i said, i turned towards the door to see who it was, It was Rose. "you have a letter from Alec." She said handing me the letter. i took the letter and opened it. "oh, that's not good." i said.
then everyone was in my room, Carlisle asked me what was wrong and i told him that someone was creating a newborn army in Tacoma, and they are going to stop and visit when they are monitoring the newborn army.

i waited and waited for him to ring that doorbell, and surprisingly i dressed up every single day ever since i found out he was coming to visit.
Alice was amazed that i would dress up on my own without her having to dress me up like a giant living barbie doll.

5 days after i got Alec's letter, the doorbell rang. i ran downstairs and said "I'll get it" when i got to the door, i fixed my hair and opened the door to Alec.
i smile and gave him a hug. "i missed you so much!" i said "i  missed you too baby  girl." he said then kissed me, like one time, my lips wouldn't open up, and i didn't know why, i wanted to open them but they wouldn't, so he sucked on my lips trying to gain access to my mouth. My mouth finally decided to open up and let him in. i heard someone clear their throat, Jane. She said "As soon as your love birds are done sucking each others faces, we would like to talk to your family." we stopped kissing, and just laughed lightly.He put his arm around me and we led Jane, Felix and Demetri to the living room.
We discussed what we could do to destroy the newborn army. I then came up with an idea, and decided to let, Edward inside of my mind to share my idea. "Wait, Zoe has a good idea."  He said. everyone turned and looked at me. i then said. "well, according to the size of the newborn army you said it was, we can get all the vampire covens,and the wolves to help us fight them, and I'll spread my scent from where ever they are now, and make a trail to the baseball field. And a couple of people can still sit out of the fight."