chapter 49

Carlisle's perspective.
When i met up with Alice and Jane i realized that Zoe wasn't with them.
"Where's Zoe?" I ask.
"We don't know, we went up to the hotel room and she wasn't there." Alice said.
Then all of a sudden Alec Starts running.

Alec's perspective.
I started running, because i could smell Zoe. Her sent was the strongest at the ballet studio.
I entered, and I smelled blood.
I Followed where it was coming from, and it traced me to Zoe.
I noticed James was there too. I couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Then it hit me. He was draining her.
I pushed him away from her, through a mirror. I then went to examine her.
She was dieing. Mainly from lost of blood. Then I was being thrown across the room. Before i could even get up, James was attacking me again. But he didn't suceed. He was pushed into the wall, by Emmett and Felix.
I looked where Zoe was, and Carlisle was next to her, Examining her. I ran over there, to her side.
"She's losing too much blood." He said.
"Tell me something i don't know." I said. I had already figured that out on my own.
I was tired of watching Zoe being so still. I can hear her heart beat slowing.
"Tell, me what i have to do." I said.
"There's really nothing you can do. The venom is spreading, It'll heal her." He said.
"No, i don't want her to have to live with this kind of life." I said back.
"If you don't want her to have to live the life we have to, then your gonna have to suck the venom out." He said
"No. I can't. I won't be able to stop." I said.
I was trying to find the will to suck the venom out. When i finally found it, i put my mouth over the bite marks James left on her,and started to suck.
"Alec,stop.She's clean. Stop. your gonna kill her.Stop." He said.
It was alot of work to stop, but i aventually stopped.
"Come on. We need to take her to the plane, so she can get immediate treatment."He said. I then Picked her up and carried her to the plane that was ready to fly to Volterra.