40) Time

5 months after the baby shower. December 30th.
I woke up to a massive pain and wetness on the bed at 6:00 AM.
"what's wrong?" Alec asked me in a very worried voice  "Right now im not sure, but we need to get Carlisle in here right now."  I answered trying to hold in a scream from all the pain. Alec got up and ran out the door to get Carlisle. I couldn't take the pain anymore, so i let out a couple of screams, until Alec came back with Carlisle. 
Carlisle checked on the babies, he said that my water broke and that i might be in labor. He checked to see if i was far enough  to give birth. he told me to give a huge push a couple of times, i did as he said, and within about a half hour we heard a crying noise, it was baby Ashliey. Carlisle told me to give a couple more pushes, I reached for Alec's hand and he gave it to me, and i squeezed it hard. Within about  another half hour, we heard another crying noise, our son was born. Carlisle cleaned them off and dressed them up.He gave Alec and i our two newborn little ones. Alec and i agreed to name him Jason Michel Volturi.
information-
Jason- 
hair color- Blonde like Jane's but has Alec's thick straight hair
eye color- Hazel green, but there's a little lining of a bright red around his pupils and his irises.
time born- 7:05 AM

Ashliey-
hair color-  Deep brown like Alec's but has Zoe's natural curls
Eye Color- Blue like Zoe's and like Jason, she has a little lining of bright red around her pupils and her irises.
time born: 6:38 AM
pics-
Ashliey-
http://www.polyvore.com/newborn_tumblr/thing?id=38224904

Jason-
http://www.polyvore.com/newborn_baby_boy_take_me/thing?id=37338372

Both together:
http://www.polyvore.com/dressing_boy_girl_twins_for/thing?id=37720255

Author's note:
did anyone notice that Ashliey and Jason were born on the same date that Alec Proposed to Zoe?