3) The Cullens

Its been 4 hrs on the plane and the plane's about to land, so i put my iPod, in my bag. i get off the plane and start looking for my new parents, Carlisle and Esme.
i finally found them and we get into Carlisle's Mercedes  S55 AMG, and we  head off to their home, to meet the rest of the family.
We finally get there, and the rest of the Family was waiting  for Carlisle and Esme to show up with me.  I recognized the whole family except one.She was beautiful, she had golden ringlets, and chocolate brown eyes like Bella's was. I also noticed that Bella was a vampire now, the last time i visited she was still human.
"Did you add a new member to your family?" I asked Esme. "I suppose you could say that. Her name is Renesmee, Nessie for short. She's Bella and Edward's biological child. " Carlisle answered my question. Edward and Bella's child i thought vampires can't conceive children. "She's Edwards and Bella's biological kid? I thought u said that vampires can't have kids" I asked another question still very curious about Nessie.  "We didn't know that, male vampires can have kids with humans, until we found out that Bella was pregnant. But Female Vampire's can't have kids." Carlisle explained.  "But wouldn't that make Nessie an immortal child, and wouldn't that break one of the laws?"
i asked another one very interested. Carlisle and Esme gave me a shocked expression because they were shocked that i was interested in this kind of stuff. Then Esme responded "yeah, she is Edward and Bella's biological child, and no she isn't an immortal child, she's half human and half vampire.  Bella almost died while giving birth to Nessie, but Edward changed her since Jacob decided to renew the treaty,and Bella's the only existing person that survived giving birth to a hybrid." Esme explained. Now i understood how it was possible. We finally got to the house and Carlisle stopped the car in the driveway to the house. Alice ran to the door and opened it for me. When i got out of the car Alice was the first one to give me a hug. "Zoe(its pronounced like Zoey) we missed you so much!" Alice exclaimed I turned around to get my guitar case, since i wanted it in the back with me, but it was gone, i began to worry that i left it on the plane or at the airport. I opened my mouth to say something, but Emmett interrupted me asking "Hey Zo, whats in this?" Oh, right i forgot that i didn't tell them that i play any instruments and sing. "Umm that's my guitar" I told them. Of course Emmett had another question, like usual. "You play guitar?" He asked.  "Umm, yeah all the time."  Then Alice spoke up "Since when did u play guitar, and do u play any other instrument?" She asked. "umm, yeah, i um, play piano, a little bit of drums,and i sing and write songs" I responded. "You like to sing? You think you could sing something for us?" Jasper asked very interested in the fact that i had a hidden talent, in fact i think all of them where interested, and wanted to hear me sing, except Rosalie, of course, her and i have been on bad conditions ever since we've met, and haven't been getting along at all. I then said "yeah, i do sing, umm i can try to sing a song for you inside if you'd like" I suggested, hoping they would say no, because i never really sung in front of anyone except my parents, my siblings and some of my friends. "we'd love to hear you sing!" Renesmee said. "umm, OK" i said back.