32) Heading to Volterra

Zoe's perspective
my family and i are heading back to Volterra for the wedding.
Alec and i agreed that we'll get married in the garden, and have the reception in the throne room.
That's why my family and i are heading to Volterra  a week before the wedding,
i took out my ipod and fell asleep the whole way there. when we  got there i woke up to Alec's voice telling me to wake up.
when i was awake fully i put my arms around alec and gave him a hug and never wanted to let go.
He carried me to my bedroom that was still set up from the last visit.
He put me down on the bed and covered me up with blankets to let me sleep,when he was about to  leave the room i  said "no, stay with me." and he stayed right by my side on the bed with me.

i rolled over to see that Alec wasn't there anymore, then i heard a knock on the door, and i turned around to see who was at my door and said "come in" i saw alec walk in with a tray with an omlette, and a cup of juice.
i sat up before he put the tray in my lap.i took a bite out of my omlette and  realized it was hot. "careful love" he said.
we just laughed lightly.
we talked until i was done eating.
we pretty much watched movies, or visited the garden every day until the day of the wedding.