Chapter 11

Hi all! Sorry but this chapter has something that I call a 'near-sex' experience and I am so sorry if it ruins the cuteness of this story or anything :L Please keep commenting and giving feedback!! <3

 People had always said that if you left two teenagers together, a boy and a girl, that their hormones would get the better of them. I always scoffed at it, maybe for most teenagers that would be the case! But I was different, I was weird… But I was wrong.

I knew I was wrong when I realised I was actually in Landon’s bed and we were kissing.  I loved the hot feeling as we kissed, I was down to my underwear and he was down to his boxers. Landon kissed my neck before he was moving slightly atop of me, we both stopped there for a moment and looked at each other.

  We didn’t move, we just looked into each others’ eyes before he spoke, “Do you want to?” He asked quietly and it only took me a second to know my answer.

 “Not yet…” I mumbled and Landon smiled slightly like he had been thinking the exact same thing.

    “Not now…” He laughed quietly and I could tell that the fact that I was in my underwear was finally catching up with me and my face felt hot. Landon laid next to me and we were silent for a minute.

Maybe I was different… Maybe we were different.

   I felt a little awkward until Landon spoke and made me laugh, “We got pretty close didn’t we?” He wondered aloud and I turned to look at him smiling and staring at the ceiling, “I’m glad we stopped though… I was getting pretty nervous, I think we would have both been pretty disappointed with my performance.” When he said that I started laughing, I was glad he was already making jokes about something that had come to a halt only minutes ago.

  I didn’t talk for a while and Landon turned to look at me, he smiled reassuringly before kissing me. “I love you.” He mumbled.

   I felt my heart skip when he said that, I knew I loved him and I had for a while… But he had beaten me to saying it, I couldn’t hide the smile that played on my lips. “I love you too.”

We fell asleep in Landon’s bed together, it was probably the best sleep I had ever had. I was sure I was smiling while I slept too, I knew that I was right when I woke up to the sound of my Polaroid camera being used.

 I blinked in the light and looked to Landon who had the blanket pulled over us and was holding my camera and waiting for the photo. When it came to he smiled and handed it to me, I was smiling in my sleep.

     “Good morning,” I yawned and kissed him lightly and he kissed me back sweetly.

My life felt perfect in its simplicity, I felt complete and totally at home right now with Landon. It was official in my mind that I was in love with the most amazingly brilliant boy I had ever met or laid eyes upon.

We both got up and stretched, I only put a singlet on with my underwear before we were heading down the stairs. We were halfway down the stairs when there was a knock on the door, “Frig.” Landon muttered and looked down at himself in his navy coloured boxers, I laughed at him before going back to the top step and hiding slightly behind a wall.

  Landon sighed loudly before getting to the bottom of the stairs, it was funny seeing him look so embarrassed about having to open the door in his boxers. I watched as he paused before opening the door, we both suddenly looked mortified when Landon stood in front of his parents in his boxers.

Christoph looked Landon up and down, “Son… You should go to the gym, you look like a stick.” He muttered and walked past Landon, I bit my lip and Hally looked up the stairs and saw me watching.

   “I… I’m not going to ask,” she shrugged and walked past Landon who took a big breath, shut the door and turned to look up the stairs at me with wide eyes. He mouthed ‘shit’ and I nodded before heading into his room and pulling on some skinnies and a T-shirt with a bunny on it.

When I got to the living room Christoph was throwing a T-shirt at Landon, “This is known as a shirt. They are best when worn.”

  Landon nodded and pulled it on, I remained quiet before Landon sat on the sofa and patted the cushion next to him. I sat, feeling really… Really awkward.

   “I thought you and dad were going to be back tonight?” Landon said and Hally shrugged.

   “Your dad forgot the house keys and we decided not to stay around, there weren’t any nice motels…” Hally mumbled and Landon nodded slowly.

Christoph left without a word and then Hally was looking straight at us, “What did you do?” She asked.

   “Nothing!” Landon and I aid quickly and she narrowed her eyes.

   “Are you sure? Landon usually wears pants to bed and I didn’t take you for the sort who slept in your underwear.” Hally said and eyed us.

    “Mom we didn’t do that. I promise on… I have no important possessions, you’ll just have to take my word.” Landon shrugged and him not acting freaked helped me to ease up a bit.

     “Alis, do you promise?” She asked and turned straight to me.

     “I promise.” My voice sounded stupid and my eyes were wide but she nodded.

     “Okay, I believe you. Landon go get some pants.” She mumbled and slapped his thigh as she stood before walking toward the kitchen.

      “That was terrifying.” I said and Landon turned to me with a nod.

      “I think I need some pants now…” He laughed before standing and heading upstairs.