Chapter 1

Devika was walking along the road so much involved with her thaughts, she was too worried about her mom as she knew her dad was not in town and her mother was all alone.Although she has an elder brother but after his marriage he was more of a husband and less of a son, he was always just too busy wid his wife and her family,he had lost a track of responsibilities for his own family.Devika was already so upset and angry from him but right now she was more concerned wid her mother's health.Actually her father went out of town for some work and Devika wanted to take a leave for taking care of her mother but instead his boss gave him a huge pile of assignments to be finished within a very short deadline.

Suddenly she collided wid sum1 and fell off too badly. She was already too angry n upset she looked towards the other person, he was a guy younger to her, wearing funky clothes ans having a stupid smile. She got so irritated that she started to abuse that boy, but he wasnt responding back, he was just looking at her wid dat cute ooops srry dat Irritating smile. She was still shouting at the guy and dere were ppl who were staring at the scene, but the guy was not affected at all from anything, she wen cool down, she just stared the guy once and got frustrated wid dose big puppy eyes and turned back .

As she reached her home her mother asked her why she was so angry, she explained her and got to the kitchen to make something for herself.Then later as she got free and felt better she thaught of doing her work, as she wanted to talk to a colleague, she started searching for her cellphone, she didnt find it anywhere, she panicked, "maa, have u seen my cell?" she asked.

"How would i know, tum hi chipkaaye rehti ho usse khud se, mujhe kya pata?" her mother answered from the kitchen.  

She started to search but all in vain, finally she thot to call on that number, wen she did, a guy picked it ,  

"hello madam u left ur phone in anger on the roadside, i dont hav any bad intentions, collct it bck from me whnvr u can " he said all in one breathe, widout a pause. 

"ok. same place, at 9 in the morning tommorow." she said. 

"ok" and wid that he cut the call. She felt silent for sometime, 'he isnt dat stupid lyk he looks' she thaught.

Next day dey both met again and he gave her cellphone widout saying a single word and turned away, "thanx" she shouted fro back, he looked back at her and smiled.

About a month passed, she had compltly forgotten about that incident, suddenly she gots a message from an unknown number, she ignored initially. Later it became a headache for her. One day she called at that number and warned that if da person messages or calls her again, she would lodge a complaint against him. After that, the whole day she didnt received any message from it.  

"i shud hav done that earlier" she said to Amita, her friend. 

Amita high-fived her and Devika felt happy she finally solved a problem.

Wen she was returning back on her way, she saw dat stupid boy again, she pretended to ignore him and kept walking, he started to follow her.

"waaaat? just go or i will call the police." she shouted wen he kept following her for more than 10 minutes. 

"who r u? policeman's daughter or sister? u keep threatening ppl wid da name of police?" he shouted back. 

She thot for a second and looked at him sternly, "ooooh so u r that unknw numbr? wat da hell do u think of urself? why r u making my life hell? just go away and dont come back , delte my number ryt now, are u hearing me?" she shouted at top of her voice. 

He kept staring at her blankly,then retorted, "U knw wat Miss whuevr u r, i dont know wats wrong wid u but may be u r taking me like some roadside romeo, but well madam i am not, i belong to a reputed family and since the day i saw u i felt ur eyes wanna say something, i alwys get attracted to u, and listen, i smile, i talk, i live, i am not sum1 like u to whu doesnt know how to smile, or even talk, u just shout at ppl, u r scared to live .I am sorry that i thaught i wud make a diffrence, i would make ur boring life bit intresting, i did not meant to make ur life hell, a funny text message evryday to cheer u up was all i wanted. Well, sorry will not bother u again." he answered and moved away.

Devika left there standing in the middle of the road and kept looking at him going away, a part of her wanted to stop this guy atleast ask his name but more often, she was so angry, wat bullshit just he spoke just now? whu is he to talk all dis? to judge her? he was wrong totaaly wrong.. or wasnt he?...