The Fence (Chapter 4)

This chapters a filler!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's good!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

Everyone from Zoey's grade was filing into the gym. Apparently there was something they needed to know. Zoey had a sinking feeling she was about to have her world turned up side down.

Once everyone was seated, the principle started talking through a microphone.

"Hello girls and boys...."

The speech went on and on and on. Soon everyone realised that the principle was just trying to avoid the subject. But finally she got to it, and after about an hour of her trying to avoid it she explained.

"Girls in this room have been oblivious to the tasks there fellow male students have been committing to. For years, there has been a war between the Siesens and the Entfarlos. We as Siesens must bring down our enemy and so we have trained every male student to fight and at the age of eighteen they will go to join the battle. But it seems the Entfarlos have copied us and they now run by the same system. We tell you this because you will be in danger. Every male over the age of nineteen is fighting and the two parties are separated by an invisible line," She started to un -scroll a map.

So Luke had left today to join her brother in a war. They would have each other she comforted herself. But then she remembered the way Will had talked about Luke and the hostility they'd had for each other. She didn't need to look at the map to know that the border was straight along their fence.

The FenceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara