Let's Take It Back To The Beginning Pt. II

Zayn: 4 years old

Niall: 6 years old

Liam: 8 years old

"Niall play now?" Zayn asks as he arrives back at the Tomlinson-Styles' household. Louis had decided to take him along on the car ride to pick up the food seeing as though it was more entertaining than sitting on the couch, but now all the little boy wanted to do was play.

"Eat now, and then you can go play with Niall," Louis corrected as he entered the house and began to make his way into the kitchen, however, upon entering Louis quickly notices the new piece of furniture. Or, well, rather old piece that hadn't been used in quite some time.

"Hazza, what's that doing out?" Louis asks as he sets the bags of food down while looking over at Liam and Niall's old highchair.

"Figured Zayn could use it for now seeing as though he'll be here the whole weekend," Harry answers easily even though Louis just laughs a bit in return. "What? What'd I do now?" The man asks genuinely confused.

"Babe, he's four not two. Don't think he's been in a highchair for quite some time, maybe a booster seat but not a highchair," Louis laughs and Harry pouts.

"But he's small, plus I found this before I found the spare chairs in the attic," Harry argues and Louis just decides to let him have it. Zayn doesn't seem argumentative, so he knows the boy won't put up too much of a fuss.

"Boys! Dinner's here!" Louis shouts up the stairs only to be hear the response of a couple yays and a stampede of feet approaching.

From there Louis walks back over to the eating area where he settles Zayn into the highchair, his theory about the boy not arguing proving to be true, just as all the boys enter and grab a seat. Louis and Harry distribute out all the food orders to the correct boy as well as a drink of their choice before they're left with just Zayn to feed.

"Alright, buddy, we got you chicken strip kids meal with sweet mash and corn. What do you want to drink?" Louis cooed as he placed the plate of food in front of the boy along with a child designed spoon.

"Apple?" Zayn practically whispered with wide eyes that Louis could only once again coo at.

"Of course, love," he says as he grabs one of the boys old sippy cups and fills it with Jr. Tots Apple Juice before handing it to the boy whose smile seems to beam even more at the sight of the power rangers sippy.

Dinner goes on in peace after that. Liam and Andy continue to talk to one another while trying to ignore Niall and his friends' loud banter over complete, utter nonsense, and then there's Zayn who's trying to savor every bite of the food like it's his last.

"Have you always had a baby brother, Niall?" Niall's friend, Sean, asks while looking over towards Zayn who's playing around with the mash because it's too sweet for his liking. Not that he's going to tell Louis or Harry that.

"S'not my brother, just my neighbor," Niall replies simply, however, the conversation doesn't seem to die down from that.

"Why's he here? He's a baby," the boy continues.

"Cause we're friends."

"You're friends with a baby?!" Niall's other friend, Xander, exclaims, and now Niall's eyes widen because he didn't think hanging out with Zayn could be seen as bad.

"Wha-oh, no! Course not! I just have to say that in front of me dads so they don't get mad. Say I've got to be nice to everyone," Niall says more trying to convince himself rather than the boys, and for some reason they buy it.

Once dinner ends Liam and Andy asks Harry to set up a movie for them while Niall and his two friends run right back up to the blonde boy's room. Seeing as though Zayn was trapped by the contraption he stayed put on the chair until Louis came to release him with a smile.