Chapter Nineteen

Renée

"They know were he at yet?" Alex nodded "Yeah, you sure you don't wanna just catch him at his crib?" I shook my head no. "I want him now, I'm tired of this hide and seek shit. I'm ready to get on with my life and the nigga just stopping it. The quicker we get him the quicker we get Dre." I said cracking my knuckles. "I can't wait til I find that nigga. His bitch ass couldn't come face me himself. Got me looking for him and shit." I said threw gritted teeth. Alex just stared at me, his face expressionless. "Ummmm, you low key going psycho on me Nene." He said cautiously and I laughed. "Shut up. You just don't understand, I should've killed him when I had the chance. I knew I was going to prison I should've just did it regardless. Prolly would've got more time but it would have been worth it." I said shaking my head.

"Nene are you doing this because he threatened your life or because you wanna get back in the game?" Alex questioned. I looked at him funny. "What do you mean, obviously I want him dead because he threatened my life." I told him as if he was clueless to the situation. "Naw, the way you talking you sound like this shit give you a rush. Like it's sucking you back in." He stated and I sat there silently. "I don't want you in this shit no more Nene." I chirped my teeth. "Look who's talkin, Mr.Kingpin. Man fuck outta here with that shit. If I wanna get back in the game then I will but I don't so drop it." I said growing angry. He sighed and just shook his head he looked like he was going to say something but before he spoke his phone went off. Thank you god.

"Yeah wassup?"

"......"

"Alright, meet us there."

The call ended.

"Who was that?" I questioned. "That was my connect, they said Seven on the move we either cut him off now or plan this shit differently and do this another day." He stated and I nodded my head. "Let's ride."

Me and Alex were riding around following a GPS locator his peoples sent him. Seven was driving around in a black Escalade and we were right behind him. I guess he had a lick to hit cause his ass made a turn into a nearby ally. Alex and I parked across the street and watched.

Seven was making a deal with some crackhead and his guard was completely down I knew this was the perfect opportunity. "Let's get him now." I suggested. "You sure?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, but he prolly got his peoples watching his back so we gotta do this quick." Alex nodded and pulled out two silencer's from the back seat. He passed me one and we hoped out the car ready for action. We jogged across the street and ran up on Seven and as soon as he spotted us he attempted to pull out his gun but I shot him in his leg causing him to fall to the ground. "Yo Cracky Mcstuffigans get the fuck outta here and tell no one bout what you saw. I'm good with faces, so keep that in mind." Alex said and winked at the man who scurried off in fear. I rolled my eyes. "Pick him up and let's go." I ordered and he looked at me funny before doing what I said. Taking out my phone I dialed Naé's number.

"Hello?"

"Meet me at the place I tol you bout in forty five minutes. Bring Roc wit you too, cuz I know yall together right now."

"Girl mind yo bussiness, and alright I'll be there."

I ended the call and shot my shooters a text. They should already be at the spot so I just told them to get ready. When we got in the car Alex tied Seven up and threw his ass in the backseat. We pulled off.

We were fifteen minutes into the ride and Seven hasn't uttered a word. It was suspicious as fuck he just sat there staring out the window, smiling. "Yo what the fuck you ugly ass as smiling bout?" I asked him a little aggravated at the humor he found in this. "At how dumb y'all asses are. Redd you just don't know. A nigga been plottin on you since yo ass went in." He said bitterly causing me to roll my eyes. I turned around and looked him square in the face "A bitch ain't never been scared of yo pussy ass. You ain't shit without Dre and yo soft ass still ain't shit. Guess what Seven I was never Dre's bitch....You were!" I laughed maniacally at him. "And it looks like you still are. To be real I wasn't even worried bout you coming for me it was him I was worried bout and it's him I want right now, not you. But since you wanna be a dick rider and handle his light weight I guess I'll just have to settle with you and make do....For now." I told him then blew him a kiss. He just stared at me with the meanest mug on his face ever. Laughing at him I faced forward and enjoyed the rest of the ride to the spot.