Chapter Twelve

Strangers point of view

Meanwhile

"Jess!!" I yelled as I entered the door
"Im in the kitchen!" She called back. I walked into the kitchen and saw her infront of the stove cooking. "Mhmmmn it smells good up in here what you cookin?" I said while wrapping my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. "Green pea rice, baked chicken, and candy yams." I smiled she know how much I love candy yams. "Mhm how much longer til its ready?"

"Well the yams just finished so now I'm waiting on the chicken, gimme twenty more minutes ok" she said while turning around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss. We began making out until her brother James walked in. "Ewww get a room would you." He said with disgust. James was seventeen years old and lives with Jess Because their mom died four years ago. I laughed. "Wassup jit" I clapped him up. "Nun, Trey in the den he been asking for you." Trey is Jess' s son. Hes eight years old but he calls me daddy cuz I been in his life since he was three. "Alright tell the lil man I'll be in their in a min." James nodded his head in response and walked out the kitchen.

Jess sighed "What?"
"Oh nothing" she said while leaning up against the conter top. "Man stop playing wassup, what you makin unnecessary noises for?" She rolled her eyes "Its just......When you gone stop playing games and get with me?" I rolled my eyes. Here we go again. "Jess you know wassup, so dnt even play games." "Im not the one who's playing you are. Please tell me how long we been fucking with each other now." I didn't answer "Oh you wanna play dumb, since you don't know its been six years, SIX FUCKING YEARS and yo ass still act like you can't be with me were you belong." I grabbed a apple and sat down on the bar stool. "Man why dose it bother you so much. I thought we had a understanding, a mutural agreement."

"Man fuck a understanding. My son calls you daddy for fucks sake. You pay my bills, you here almost everyday, so why don't you just stay." Again I ain't say nothing. She shook her head "I love you baby. Don't you see that. For six years I been holding you down. You tol me how you make your money from jump and I stuck with you. When you needed a place to lay low. Were you was at, my house. I've been your number one supporter and you know that but I need to know that I'm not the only one in this. I invested to much in you and I'm tired of going to sleep by my lonely while you out there sleeping with some hoe." I was starting to get annoyed, lately she been bringing this shit up all the time. Like what the fuck. I mean yeah I love her but I'm not in love with her and she just can't understand that. I guess its my fault for still fucking her. And yeah I would get mad if she had another nigga but hey what can I say if I'm not in love, I'm not in love. I looked up at Jess and just stared into her eyes. "What you want me to say Jess?." "Say you love me, say you'll move in and be with me and only me." Her eyes was literally burning a hole into my soul. "Jess baby I love you." She smiled "but, I'm not in love with you." I said while looking her straight in the eyes. She stared back at me in silence. I can see the tears forming in her eyes. She turned around to face the stove again and turned everything off. "Jess baby dont cry, please don't cry I never ment to hurt you but you made me say it." She turned around and made a sinacle laugh "Fuck you, man!!" Tears were streaming down her face "I'm pregnant." My jaw dropped "Are you serious? " She wiped the tears from her face "No I'm lying....YES IM FUCKING SERIOUS!" She shook her head and chuckled. "You dont love me fine. But you better love this baby. Now go get Trey and James, dinner is ready." And she walked out the kitchen and towards the bathroom. I couldn't believe it. "SHIT!" I slammed my hand on the table. "You good?" I turned around to see James staring at me like I'm crazy. "Yeah I'm fine, do me a favor get Trey, dinner ready."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After dinner I tried to talk to Jess about what happened but she refused to speak to me. I don't know what to do like I can't have a baby. Not now im getting into this new relationship, with this bomb as chick and I think I may be in love with her. My line of work already makin it hard enough for me to be with her and now Jess pregnant. Im not even mad that she pregnant. Atleast it aint some hoe who dont know how to be a momma. But this couldnt have happened at the worst time. I love Jess she will forever be in my heart but man ion want her as no baby moms. Not right now. Not while im trying to get right with this new chick. I rubbed my head. "James come lock the door im gone!"