Chapter Fifteen

Alexis (alex's daughter) up at the top. Aint she cute.

                 Father of the year

Alex

"Daddy!!!!!!" Alexis yelled excitedly while jumping into my arms. It was currently 11:00p.m and i was just getting home. "lil girl why are you still up, you know better." i scolded and she poked out her bottom lip pretending to be extra sad. "I'm sorry i just wanted to see you before i went to sleep." She said innocently. "Hmmm, well now you see me. Time for bed." she sighed. Holding her i paid our nanny Jenna sending her on her way then took Lex down the hall and into her bedroom. I gently placed her down on her bed and tucked her in then kissed her forehead. "Daddy where were you tonight, i missed you. Jenna's no fun." she said referring to the nanny. "I was out with a friend, but i promise tomorrow will be all about you. As soon as you come home from school we'll go get some ice cream and take a walk on the beach. How does that sound?" She smiled from ear to ear shaking her head in agreement. "Good, now go to sleep. I love you princess." I turned to walk out her room but she stopped me as soon as i reached the door frame. "Daddy wait!" I stopped and stared at her. "yes?" She began to play with her fingers. "Can you say it?" i smiled at my baby she was so cute and so innocent. "Daddy loves his princess, It's us against the world, Daddy will kill for his princess. You are smart, beautiful and kind. You are loved, special and will never be forgotten. You will forever be Daddy's little princess." She smiled. "I love you daddy." "I love you two girl. Now go to sleep." she then rolled over on her side and i walked out of her room leaving the door slightly cracked. I always recite those lines to her when she's sad or just need some of her daddy lovin. Rubbing my face i went into my room that was across from hers. Since it was just the two of us we stayed in a two bedroom two and a half bath condo. Sighing i fell face forward onto my bed, 5 minutes didn't even go by before my phone began to ring. Grabbing my Iphone out my pocket i looked at the lock screen seeing it was a text from a random number. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

310-581-8979: Hey, i had a good time tonight cnt wait to hang again.

Noticing it was Renee i quickly locked her number in before i forgot.

Me: Glad u enjoyed yourself, maybe we can go out to a real restaurant on friday. Some were expensive, My treat?

Nene: (gasp) Mr.Thomas are u asking me out on a date

I laughed at her text before replying.

Me: Yes. Ms. Woods i am. is that a yes or a no

Nene: lol i dnt know, lemme think about it.

Me: whatever you want Ne.

Nene: Call me tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have your answer. But goodnight Alex.

Me: Ok, goodnight Renee.

locking my phone i smiled to myself then got up to take quick shower. I grabbed a pair of boxers and headed into the bathroom stripping and getting into the shower. I spent about 15 minutes in there before getting out. As Soon i was about to get in my bed, my doorbell ring. "Every fucking time i try to sleep, man i swear." I mumbled to myself then looked towards the clock on my nightstand. It was now 12:00a.m. Who the fuck is at my door at 12 in the morning. Grabbing a pair of basketball shorts. i ran down the hall to the front door looking into the peephole before deciding to open it. Realizing who it was i groaned to myself and attempted to walk away from the door before the person on the other side began banging on it. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR ALEX,I KNOW YO STUPID ASS IN THERE!!" I quickly snatched the door open Mugging the fuck outta Genesis ass. "The fuck is wrong with you my daughter in here sleep and you coming to my door at 12 in the mornin like you run shit. FUCK YOU WANT!" I spat at her. She jumped back in fear but quickly recovered masking the terror i inflicted upon her. "Where the fuck were you earlier. I came to see you and that babysitter bitch of yours acted like she couldn't tell me were you was at." she said angrily while placing her hands on her hips. I laughed bitterly at her dumb ass. "Why do you care, we not together." I said nonchalantly. Her face quickly went from angry to sad and her bottom lip began to quiver. "Wh-what are you talking bout Alex. We been messing around for bout 2 months now i thoug-" i quickly cut her off "Naw you thought wrong. Did you not just here what you said. we've been messing around. As in fucking. Nothing more, Nothing less. Ion know why you ass feel like you entitled to shit because i never opened my mouth to tell you that we was together." She shifted from one leg to the other awkwardly. " I mean i just assumed, we were. I mean you introduced me to your daughter." I shook my head "Noo, you Introduced yourself that day you showed up announced and she just so happened to be here that day when it happened. Look no offence but you was supposed to be just a quick nut. You was a easy nut that kept comin back so i kept accepting your offer. But it was nothing more. sooooo" i began to step to the side while slowly closing my door. "Sorry not sorry, bye bye now." and before she could say anything i shut the door in her face leaving her outside. I could hear her outside swearing to herself. Sighing i walked back down the hall and into my bedroom finally getting some well deserved sleep.