Chapter Two

SESSION 2 Thursday march 5 2014

Renée

Another day another session back to the therapist I go. I was actually quite surprised at how much I enjoyed my first session well except for the fact that I wanted to hurt my therapist but I think that was more out of the anger of me not wanting to be there for three months. So today I will give the lady a chance.

"Nae!!!! Were is my white high waisted pants" I yelled this girl stay using my stuff Without my permission. I know we're twins and all but damn.

"My bad here I borrowed them for this party the other night I just forgot to put them back" Jenaé said while handing me the jeans

"Yea you tend to 'forget' a lot of things huh?"

"Man what ever Renée I'm gone Ok" She said while walking out and chucking up the duces at me.

"I love you too baby" I called after her. After my daily routine with my lovely sister I finished getting dressed and made my way to the therapist.

"Hi Ms.Woods welcome back Dr.Quimby is waiting for you just go right in" The secretary said with smile. I smiled back and made my way towards the office. Wow she is much nicer since the last time I seen her, she probably got some dick last night. I looked back and saw her smiling down at her phone. Yup thats exactly what it was.

"Hi Ms.Woods welcome back glad you made it."

"Hello" I replied nonchalantly

"Ok so today we will continue our session were you left off last time, at the end of are session on tuesday you finished off with the story about your best friend Alex. Would you like to continue" Dr.Quimby said while reading off her note pad. I laid back in the same chair I was in on tuesday and began my story.

*flashback*

Growing up in L.A was freaking awesome and by the time I hit high school I was one bad ass female. In my opinion I had the body of a goddess. At the age of fifteen I looked like a eighteen year old I was 5'5" slim waist big booty and my boobs were fucking awesome my bra size was a 34 C so you could only imagine how bad I looked in all my outfits plus I'm a red bone so you know I had all the niggas falling for me at the snap of my fingers. I Remember my first day as a freshman, me and Alex decided we were going to match. I had on an all white crop top some long khaki cargos and some all white hightop forces and Alex had on a white V-neck some long khaki cargos and white hightop forces. Its plain but thats the only thing he was willing to wear that matched what was in my closet. In high school Alex was the finest thing walkin, his freshmen year he was 5'8" he had a nice body, he was a nice coco brown Complexion and he looked good with every hair style he rocked weather he was letting his hair grow out or flexin a fade he was just that sexy. Plus he played football so you could only imagine how many females he had on his line and going to high school only made him a super star everyone knew who he was. Niggas and females couldn't stand our friendship if it wasn't his girlfriend or side hoe wanting to fight me cause they think we had something low key, then it was one of the niggas I was fuckin with threating him and shit. People are so crazy and insecure. Like just because a boy and a girl are close does not mean they fuckin. On the real Females envied the relationship I had with Alex they either wanted to be me or beat me and they couldn't do neither one. No matter what I still came out on top I never lost a single fight I was in and for some reason even with all the fights I won people still underestimated me and its actually quite sad because what people don't know is that I knew how to box. My uncle Tom put all his kids in boxing so it was only natural that he put me and my sister in it too plus he taught us how to street fight because when street fighting there are no rules anything goes and bitches be ruthless when fighting if they could pull your eyeballs out their sockets they would. But don't think that my uncle Tom only worried bout these streets oh no he wanted better for us especially me and my sister he put all of in so many after school activities it was ridiculous. He was the hardest on Stephan but it was only cause he didn't want him to end up in the same position he was in. My uncle Tom ran the streets of L.A up untill a couple years ago when he gave it all up because with that lifestyle comes the consequence of having to look over your shoulder everyday.