bonus bonus chapter

a/n: before you ask, i'm really bored and i've had this idea for quite sometime so i just decided to go with it, pls no h8!! and yes, they live together. and also, i'm too lazy to edit so if you see any grammatical or spelling errors then just shush.

3 years later

it was tuesday evening at the wendall-burke household and tuesday was alex and charlie's date night.

"charlie get your ass down here! i swear you take longer than me," alex yelled. "why is it taking so long anyways? we're only watching a movie."

"what if i want to look good?" he yelled back.

"psh like that's ever gonna happen." she scoffed.

"sometimes i wonder why i'm still dating you." he said walking down the stairs fixing the cuffs on his dress shirt.

"was there a dress code? why didn't i get the memo?" alex asked, looking down at her outfit, which was sweatpants and a t-shirt of charlie's, while he was dressed in a fancy dress shirt and nice jeans.

"there wasn't a dress code babe, now come on, i wanna start the movie."

alex's feet were on charlie's lap while his feet were propped up on the table,  junk food next to them and a stack of blankets on the floor just incase it got cold.

soon, the beginning credits of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie were rolling.

++

half way through the movie alex's phone buzzes.

anonymous: hey

alex-burke: i'm right next to you, you know that right?

anonymous: yeah but i need to ask you something

alex-burke: you can ask me irl ??? im literally right next to you

anonymous: but i don't want to

alex-burke: fine but get off anonymous loser

c-wendall742: hi again

alex-burke: hello ???

c-wendall742: ok so i'm to nervous to do this irl so that's why i'm doing it on this chat even though we haven't used this since high school but like

alex-burke: like what

c-wendall742: will you marry me?

alex-burke: ok

c-wendall742: i'm serious alexandra.
will you spend the rest of your life with me?

alex-burke: yeah why not?

at that moment, charlie paused the movie and got down on one knee in front of her.

"i love you so much alexandra and i want to spend the rest of my life with you if you're actually serious then i'll ask this again, for the third time, will you marry me?"

"i said yes already you bum!" she said smacking the back of his head, tears running down her face.

"rude!" he replied smiling, "hey wait!"

"charlie i swear to god if you start singi-"

"fine, only 'cause you said yes." he said, putting his arm around her.

"thank god. i love you."

"i love you too. now let's continue the movie because megan fox is hot."

"you're unbelievable honestly."

THE ACTUAL END

a/n part 2: ok i'm actually not gonna update this book anymore be its actually finished now!! anyways yeah, so first off, thank you to everyone who reads this chapter and still reads this book from time to time because i love you guys a lot (i read ALL of the comments by the way so thanks for everything you guys say) second, i'm thinking of new books to write and i have lots of drafts so look forward to that!!!

and lastly, does anyone want to make a cover for this book? because mine sucks honestly. i'll give you credit and all.
THATS IT NOW. BYE.