Well at least thats some good news!

We sat trembling with fear. What kind of lunatic has a freaking gun?

And other gun shot went off.

We kept completely silent. A few tears fell down my cheeks as I sat nestled into Niall.

"Go into the wardrobe." Niall whispered to me.

Then I had an idea!

"No, wait! Come into the bathroom there's a cupboard in there." I whispered back. We gently opened the door and crept out. I could see big holes in the door where the bullets had went through.

We snuck into the bathroom and locked the door. We opened the cupboard and climbed inside. I shut the door behind us. We were sittings on top of suitcases.

"For god sake." I whispered as more and more bullets went through the door.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess, I had honestly no idea that he was out of prison. If you want to break up with me I completely understand!" I said as tears spilled onto my cheeks again.

"Break up? I'm not going to break up with you! It's not your fault your ex is a complete and utter nut job!" Niall whispered, squeezing my hand.

And then I hear the door fall. He's in the damn room. Oh peach. Oh peach, oh strawberry, oh grape. Oh mother freaking fruit bowl.

This is not going to end well.

We stayed silent in the bathroom cupboard as we listened to him search the room.

Then the bathroom door opened.

Can I just say. Who does that? Like what if someone was taking a dump or something and you just walk in? Like manners people!

He crept around. I knew he was going to open this cupboard. I knew it.

And yes he did.

As soon as the doors opened I leapt onto him and he fell over.

"NIALL RUN!!! GO GET HELP!!!!" I screamed at Niall.

"ARE YOU DAFT??? IM NOT LEAVING YOU!!!" He yelled back, picking me up and pulling me to run. We ran out the bathroom and into the main room.

And who do I see.

Security.

Where was Drew when I needed him.

"He's armed!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, c'mon guys. I'll get you too safe." Drew said dragging us away as the rest of security tackled Darren.

He led us out the room and into the corridor.

My heart actually felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest. Maybe not the best idea.

It's bikini season soon.

I sunk down to the floor and Niall sat down beside me, as we breathed heavily. Drew bent down in front of us.

"You kids okay?" He asked concerned.

We nodded.

"C'mere!" He said and pulled us into a huge hug. I liked getting hugs from Drew because he was an absolute tank and he was always warm.

We immediately hugged him back.

"Is everyone else in the hotel okay?" I asked as we dropped the hug.

"Yes. No one else was affected. Just for safety reasons everyone, including you guys, are moving to a different hotel. You still have two more days of interviews and photo shoots here in London before you travel down to Scotland to do some up there."

"Okay. That's fine." I said finally catching my breath.

All of a sudden a mass of noise came through the door that was my room. It was security leading Darren off in handcuffs.

"I'LL GET YOU NIALL HORAN!! AND I'LL GET YOU CHARLY MINERS!!! YOU'LL FUCKING PAY! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!" He yelled, fighting to get towards me.

"SHUT UP YOU BAM POT!!" I yelled back.

"Charly don't aggravate him!" Hissed Drew.

"I'LL BLOODY KICK YOUR HEAD IN NIALL HORAN! SHE'S MINE!!!!" Darren shouted again.

"COME AT ME BRO!!! CAUSE LAST TIME I CHEKED SHE'S MY GIRL!!!" Niall shouted back.

"YOU WONT BE KICKING ANYBODY'S HEAD IN YOU STUPID BASTARD!!! I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU GET AT LEAST TEN YEARS IN PRISON!!!! AND IM NOT YOUR GIRL, IM NIALL'S GIRLFRIEND YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE A LONG TIME GO SO IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO SCARE ME INTO GETTING BACK WITH YOU WELL YOUE FUCKING WRONG BECAUSE IM HAPPY WITH NIALL AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL BLOODY WELL KICK YOUR ASS TO UGANDA AND BACK AN THEN ILL THROW YOU DOWN A FUCKING WELL- '

I got cut off by Drew putting his hand over my mouth.

"Charly, seriously. Stop." He said sternly as the rest of security led Darren away.

I screwed up my face trying not to cry. I turned around and head butted my head into the wall, and stayed like that.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't hit your head off a wall?"

I took my head of the wall and face him a cuddle.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Tomorrow to keep you and the boys safe we're going to send you and the boys to a theme park." Drew explained.

"Well at least that's some good news....."

•••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note;

OMFG! Over 300 reads!! Thank you so much! And another follower? And 27 votes!

Guys, your makin me blush and stuff.

Updates soon!

Don't forget to follow my IG; 1dAreFabu

-imjustfabu

Stay Fabulous!