Snakes Tears and a Lil' bit if Road Rage

Snakes. The first ba-loomin challenge was snakes. I hate them. Oh for gods sake.

"Okay, Charly what we want you to do is one by one the snakes will get larger and larger and all you have to do is hold them for a while, without moving or talking. The boys will each have a downgraded size of snake. Are you ready?" Jonathan said as the first box with a snake in it was brought out.

"No." I replied bluntly, fear was going right through my body. I hated snakes. The could bloody kill you. I want my mummy.

"Okay! Here we go! Stand completely still and hold your hand out." Jonathan explained as a zoo-y kind of guy, (you know what I mean?), came over with a snake. It was no longer than about 30 cm but who's to say it wouldn't go right under my clothes. Oh for the love of peace and war. The boys were all standing just kind of staring. They didn't look to comfortable either that a snake was probably going to wrap around their heads.

I held out my shaking hands. They were all different colours from the goo this morning. I also had a new freckle. It's amazing the things you notice when your about to be eaten alive on national television.

The snake was placed into my hands and it immediately started to slime up my arm towards my face. Holy moly. This thing is gonna eat my face. I started to shake like really badly and tears where threatening to fall.

I slithered round my neck and down my other arm while I stood there in silence.

The boys all had a snake by now. They weren't completely freaked out but I think they were still nervous.

___________________

Okay. I've managed up and till now. Just one last snake. Oh my gosh! Look at the size of that!!! Okay. Breathe, breathe. Um? Song Charly. Sing. That will distract you.

'Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy bu here's my num-'

Okay not Carly Rae Jepsen.

Um?

'It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new Li-hi-fe... And I'm feeling good......'

No I am most certainly not feeling good.

This big freaking python thing was placed around my neck. Oh my god. It's looking at my face. The snake was literally staring at my face. This is it. Im going to die. Tears literally were pouring out like waterfalls.

"Please?...." I whispered, "please just get it off. I'm to young to die."

"Are you sure?" Jonathan asked me, "remember you won't get that last £5,000 for charity?"

Of course I flaming want it off that's why I asked!

"Sorry but please take it off."

The snake was removed from my body and placed back in a glass box. I rubbed the back of my neck trying to get the feeling of the snake away. I need a hug.

The first person I turned happened to be Niall. Horan Hug. Before he even said anything, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him really tight. After a second he eventually hugged me back. Then four more pairs of arms enveloped us in a bigger hug. Teehee. One Direction is hugging me.

"Charly are you okay?" Jonathan asked.

"No! I'm not quite done yet." I replied, sounding weird cause ya know? I was squished in between chests. Yeah. They're a lot taller than me. I'm only 5'6.

Eventually we unraveled and I stood up straight.

"Are you okay now Charly?" Jonathan asked again.

"I? Um? Yeah? I think so. That was just really, really scary." I replied.

"Yes! You done well. You raise over £10,000 for charity by doing that. For this challenge the money will go to Macmillan. Thank you for your participation boys too. Because your challenge was smaller. You raised £6,500 for Macmillan. And from the challenge this morning you raised £7,000"

Apparently people like watching me look like a Bambi on ice while doing food shopping. Real mature people. Real mature.

"Which means today you've raised a grand total of........"

Drum roll please.

"£23,500 for Macmillan. Thank you! So much I'm sure everyone at Macmillan thanks you! We'll see you tomorrow afternoon for the next challenge enjoy the rest of day and have a nice evening!"

_____________

Once we gathered our things we left. We all climbed in the car and drove off. I volunteered to drive.

I gripped onto the wheel as we sped down the bypass. Out of nowhere this car just cuts in front and overtakes me. Almost making me stop my car to parked.

"Watch where your going jackass!!!" I yelled to no one in particular.

"Woah! Charly has got some real road rage." Stated Harry.

"You freaking bet it do!" I said as the car sped up again.

_______________

Web we eventually arrived home I think the boys were going to murder me.

"Who drives as fast as that??!" They exclaimed.

"Sorry. That's just how I usually drive. I said sheepishly.

"You were about 20 miles over the speed limit!" Louis said, "and you drove like a complete maniac!"

Yeah. I've never told anyone this but I sat my test five times before passing on the sixth.

"Sorry" I said sincerely.

"It's okay! Why don't me all get changed and then we can make our phone calls and stuff and then we can make a video for the fans?" Suggested Liam.

"Good plan. Oh yeah. A video would be good!" Said Zayn.

Yeah. A video would be good. But it's the Internet, things always go wrong.....

•••••••••••••••••••

Authors note;

Hey! Thanks you for reading! It's up to 9 reads now! I will probably update soon! Feel free to leave comments on how I can improve this in anyway! I appreciate it all! Remember to follow my IG; 1dAreFabu for updates and stuff! Thank you<3

XX

-imjustfabu

Stay Fabulous!