Haggis Brussel Sprouts and Scary Swims

After unpacking I went downstairs and met up with the boys. Ha. The boys! That sounds so cool!

"What's for tea?" I asked as we sat up at the breakfast bar.

"Hmmm? What do you want?" Harry asked.

"I'm not fussed. I pretty much like anything- ooh! We should have haggis, neeps and tatties. A traditional Scottish meal. And we should also have irn bru cause its like the best drink invented!" I said excitedly.

"Haggis, neeps and what?" Louis asked puzzled.

"Tatties, potatoes!"

"What's a neep?"

"Turnip!"

"Sounds good to me!" Niall chipped in.

I grinned.

"What about the irn bru? You can't get it in England? You can only get it in Scotland!" Liam pointed out.

I pouted. "Hmmm? Well? Still! Haggis, neeps and tatties! I can make it!"

"Go ahead the kitchen yours" said Zayn. I forgot he was there he'd been so quiet.

Haha.

No I hadn't.

I just said that.

____________

I laid dinner out on the table. I was quite proud of myself actually. It looked delish!

"Dig in everybody!" I said. They poked at their food as I began to stuff my face.

"Umm? Charly? What actually is haggis?" Liam asked warily.

"Maybe you should wait till after your tea until I tell you?" I replied quickly.

He shrugged and we all dug in.

_____________

Louis POV;

The dinner was actually really nice. But now I had a plan. A plan to prank. Just to let Charly know that she was in. If you've had a prank been pulled on you your in. I slipped away with Zayn after tea.

We dragged a big bag outside to the pool area. Full of Brussels sprouts. Don't ask how. Or when. Just that Asda will be running low for a while. We chuckled creepily as we poured them in. Now all we had to do was wait....

_________

Charly POV;

"You coming outside to chill?" Niall asked as we finished washing up.

"Sure!" I replied. It was unusually hot for British weather so lets make the most of it.

We wandered out and everyone got a chair. The pool was dark and too be honest it really creeped me out. I've had this fear of water ever since I was six. I witnessed someone drown and I've just never gotten over it, I've never even learned to swim.

"Is the pool warm?" Louis asked.

"Go check" Harry replied.

"Charly you go? Your the closest!" Louis asked. I gulped. All I had to do was dip my toe I'm that's not so bad? It it? At least I had socks on.

"K."

I got up and stood at the ledge. Gosh. The pool was pitch black. I nervously dipped my toe in.

"AHHHH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!?!?!!!" I screamed. Something touched my toe. Before anyone replied I felt two hands on my back and push me into a pool. I fell right in. My bum hit the bottom. Things were floating all around me. Ahh! oh my god its floating brains! I screamed under the water. I tried to swim up but I couldn't. I can't freaking swim. Oh my god! I'm going to die. I screamed and struggled under the water. Losing breath rapidly... (Ok. That was a bit dramatic but I'm still drowning!)

A big pair of arms scooped under my legs and back, lifting me right out of the pool and setting me on the ledge. Niall. Oh thanks heavens for him. I coughed and spluttered as he thumped my back.

"Oh my god! We're so sorry! We had no idea! It was a harmless prank honestly!" Louis said as he rushed over to me.

Tears were pouring down my cheeks but I would be alright. Yeah. If I could breath. I was gasping for air and my lungs were going tight. I was trying to reply but I couldn't.

"Oh my god! I've bloody killed her!!" Zayn exclaimed.

"In-in-.." I tried to say, "ha-haler" I eventually gasped out.

"Oh! She's asthmatic!" Harry cried out, "where's your inhaler?"

I pointed towards the kitchen. Liam ran away to get it as the other boys tried to help my breathing. Eventually Liam came back and handed it to me. I took some puffs and eventually I started to breathe normal again.

"Charly! We're so sorry! We had no idea!" Louis explained.

"No, no. It's okay! You didn't know! I'm still alive so it's all good." I smiled.

"Here have this" Niall said wrapping a towel round my shoulders, them wrapping one round his own.

"Thanks and thanks for partially saving my life!"

"I'm gonna go get dried off.." I said smiling, before standing up and going inside.

___________

After getting dried I went downstairs and sat down on the sofa beside the boys, who were sat in the living room.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked. I heard a chuckle. What?

"Nada! We were waiting on you so we could all watch a film together" Zayn replied.

"What film?"

"Paranormal activity?"

Crap.

"Or paranormal activity?"

"Paranormal activity it is!" I said sarcastically. They laughed as Harry placed the DVD in the DVD player.

"Oh? And by the way Charly? What is haggis?" Louis asked.

"Sheep guts......." I said smirking. They all looked like they were going to puke. Hehe.

•••••••••••••••••••

Authors note;

Hey! Thanks for reading! 6 reads thank you so much! Will try and update as much as possible and don't forget to vote and comment!

xx.

-imjustfabu

(Ps yes I know haggis sounds disgusting but it's honestly it does taste amazballs! And irn bru is like the best drink in the world!) xxx