Cute Moments

As soon as we got in, I ran. I ran right up that stair case and into my room, slamming the door behind me.

I hadn't talked to the whole way home because I was driving.

I stripped off and leapt in the shower.

Now I can fangirl.

ASHKSJDKSNSLSJSLAKSLKAMADDJDJHDUXSNKOAKE!!!!!!!

OH EM GEEEEEE!!!! IM DATING NIALL HORAN!!!!! AHHHHH!!!

MY PLAN WORKED!!

Okay. Just so you know I am not. I repeat. I am not. Using him for fame. That is low and shallow and just plain stupid. Everyone knows you do not play with Niall'a heart. I will never be that girl. And he is a really, funny, good-looking, respectful boy.

But.....

Oh my god! I could be in the girlfriend club!

Ok, don't get to ahead of yourself Charly.

I stepped out the shower and dried myself off, before pulling on some track suit bottoms and a top.

I pulled out a hairdryer from under my cape.

Jks. I'm not a magician. I don't have a cape. I just picked it up off the floor.

I plugged it in and started to dry my hair as I knelt down in front of the mirror.

I was looking in the mirror when all a sudden a face appeared.

Holy ham and cheese!

I screamed! Throwing the hairdryer down and running to the other side of the room. The hairdryer buzzed about on the floor before I see Niall bend down and turn it off.

Oh.

It's just Niall. My boyfriend.......

"That was a bit of an over reaction? I didn't realize my face was that scary!" He joked.

"Sorry. You almost have me a heart attack!" I said holding my hand to my chest.

"Emmm..? Anyway once you've dried your hair could we made have, like a little chat?" He said blushing.

"Uh yeah sure." I said blushing back.

He gave me a smile before walking out the room.

Ahh. Okay. He wants to chat! Okay! What do I wear? Do I look okay?

Thoughts swirled around my head as I finished drying my hair. I brushed it out and walked out my room. Stuff this looking good malarkey! Take me as I am!

Gosh, it's like Braveheart or something?

I went into the living room to find Zayn, Louis, Harry and Liam sitting watching something uninteresting on tv.

"He's outside incase your wondering?" Harry smirked.

"Thanks."

I wandered outside to see Niall sitting on the other side of the pool. I walked over and sat down beside him.

"Hey.." I said softly.

"Heyy..." He replied.

"So your my girlfriend?" He smirked.

"I guess so?"

"I do really like you, ya know?"

"Yeah, I like you too..."

"You do?" He asked sounding surprising.

"Well I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't."

"True point."

"Doesn't a boyfriend get a cuddle?" Niall said cheesily.

"Hmmmm..... I suppose?" I replied sarcastically.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. I put my arms around him and buried my face in his neck.

"Your a good hugger...." He whispered.

"Not so bad yourself..." I replied and he chuckled.

"AWWWWWW!!! LOOK AT THE LOVEBIRDS!!!!!!!" I heard Louis' Doncaster accent scream from the patio.

We came apart and looked over to him.

"Awww!!! How adorable!!!!" Shrieked Harry and Liam and Zayn started laughing.

I came to the realization that I was still sitting on Niall's lap. And his arms were still tight around me. I realized how nice this actually felt. Not to be afraid when someone touched you. It's weird. It's.......safe.

________________

Basically. That whole night consisted of:

•loads if texts and calls from friends and family asking about Niall, including Cher asking if she could be the bridesmaid at my wedding? Weirdo.

•a movie marathon of all the avengers movies, (captain america, iron man etc etc.)

•lots of snuggling

•lots of laughs

•the boys constantly slagging us off and winding us up

•and lots of FOOD!

On a whole the night was good. But too tomorrow I had a challenge.... And it was the one I'd been dreading the most......

•••••••••••••••••

Authors note!

Hey!

Ahhhh! 76 reads!!! oh em geee!!!!! Thank you so so so so muchh!!!!

I promise I will update again tonight!

Feel free to comment!

Please follow my Instagram; 1dAreFabu

-imjustfabu

Stay Fabulous!