Lots of Hugging and a Flashback

I quickly dried my hair, and began trying to tame the beast. It was literally like a lions mane!

Ridiculous!

Once I'd done that I put on some clothes, grabbed my phone and went down to have breakfast with my mum and Trey.

I sat down at the table and they started to speak.

"Hello! Did you have a good sleep?" Troy asked.

"Yeah, it was a really comfortable bed actually!"

"Good good!"

"Your cousins want to spend some time with you today before you go out with Niall and his parents!"

"K." I said before getting up to help myself to breakfast.

I walked over to all the different parts and decided to have some cereal first.

'Coco pops and milk make a bowl full of fun!"

I bumped into Louis' sister, Lottie.

"Ooh! Sorry love." I said as I walked into her.

"Oh it's no problem! It was so cool to meet you last night!"

"Aww! It was lovely to meet you and your sisters too!"

"Heehee! Goodbye! See you later!" She said walking away.

"Byee!" I called back.

_____________

I walked hand in hand with Niall down to the front desk where we were meeting his parents. I was so nervous. Gosh. We've only been dating for like what 3 days and I'm meeting the parents. Things move fast. Well we lived together for a week so we established more in five days than some couples establish in two months.

Oh god. I think my internal organs are going to fall out my rear end.

"Don't be nervous! They'll love you!" Niall smiled, squeezing my hand.

I gave him a weak smile before concentrating more on where I was walking.

We turned into the lobby. Holy shiz. This is it. I'm meeting them. Oh my god. They're right there. What if they don't like me? What I'd they think I'm a bad person. Maybe I should point something out to Niall and run as he looks. No I can't do that. That will really make them hate me. Oh god.

"Mum, dad! Hello! This is Charly, my girlfriend." Niall said.

Awww. I always get butterflies when he calls me that.

"Hello! It nice to meet you!" I said politely.

"Oh love! It's nice to meet you too!" Niall's mum, Maura said, pulling me in for an unexpected hug, "I'm Maura and this is Bobby!"

"Shall we go for lunch then?" Niall's dad Bobby suggested, and we followed him out to the car.

______________

Oh my gosh! They're so lovely!!

"Well it was lovely to meet you Charly! You seem perfect for my little boy!" Said Maura, hugging me. Again. Seriously they're like a family of huggers. The Horan Huggers. Ha.

"Great to meet you Charly!" Said Bobby, again I got pulled in for a hug.

"It was lovely to meet both of you too!" I said smiling.

"Shall we go back to the hotel Charly?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. Good idea! My grandparents will be ready."

Niall had decided to come with me to spend time with my Nana and Granpa.

"See you in a few hours!" Niall said to his parents before hugging them, again, and we waved as we went and sat in the car.

I slid into the passenger seat and Niall went to the drivers side. He hopped in and out the car in gear. His hand rested on my knee.

"They like you!" He grinned.

"Really? How could you tell?"

"They kept hugging you!"

"Yeah! They hugged me a lot?"

"That means they like you!"

'You actual being serious?"

"Yes!!" He chuckled.

"Phew!" I said pretend wiping my brow.

I looked out the car window. I froze.

That was a face I was never to see again.

"Niall? Won't this traffic hurry up?" I said quickly.

"I don't know? But don't worry we've got plenty if time to get to toe grandparents.

I gulped. C'mon, c'mon. I looked again and his eyes locked with mine. He looked like he was going to speak but I quickly rolled up my window. Why wasn't it rolled up in the first place. They were blackout. He wouldn't have seen me. There's little chance I would've recognized him. I didn't even know he was out if prison. All the memories came flooding back.....

*flashback*

"Babe?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I think we're ready!"

"Ready for what?"

"You know......"

"Sex..." He said, trailing kisses up my jawline.

"I'm really sorry but I just don't think I'm ready..." I whispered, scared.

He stopped kissing.

"Why not?" He demanded.

"Because I'm just not!"

"GOD! I THOUGHT WE WERE CLEAR! I MAKE THE RULES IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!!!????" He shouted.

"You do..." I whispered.

"DO I REALLY NEED TO DO WHAT I DID THE LAST TIME???!!!!"

"No... Please dont."

"WELL FUCKING STRIP OFF!!!!!"

"NO!!!" I yelled back. I'd never yelled back before. I knew this was a mistake.

Before I had the chance to run he picked me up violently and shoved me up against the wall.

"What did you say?"

" No." I squeaked.

"No? No? NO?"

"Well then. Girls who refuse to do as they're told deserve to be punished. And that's exactly what in going to do!"

He grabbed onto my throat, lifting me up and sliding up the wall. He was strangling me. Eventually I started to choke and he let me go and I went tumbling down to the floor. I tried to get up but he grabbed onto my hair.

"Please?!!! Get off me??" I sobbed.

"Not until you've learned your lesson!"

He threw my head down and it hit off the floor as I screamed in pain. He kicked my ribs repeatedly as I struggled to get away from him. He kicked and punched until there was no where else left on my body to leave a bruise. He left me lying on the cold, laminate floors.

"Next time you'll think twice...or I will kill you" he spat before leaving.

That was when I knew I had to tell someone.

*end of flashback*

We drove away. I had no idea he was out of prison. I had no idea.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note;

Hey! 204 reads!! OMFGGG!!!! THANK YOUUU😘😘😘😘😘😘

Updates soon!

Follow my instagram; 1dAreFabu

-imjustfabu

Stay Fabulous!