Loud Laughs and Moving In

I stumbled around the dressing room, grabbing earpieces and bracelets as I went along.

"Charly? C'mon it's time to start" my manager, Brianne, said to me. Well actually she's not just my manager, she's also my hair, make-up, and stylist. Her whole family works for me. Well I shouldn't say works for me cause thats sound snobby but ya know what I mean? Her husband, Drew, is my security guard, her brother, Brody, also is second in charge of security, her sister, Lexie, is my publicist and runs all my websites, and well her daughter, who's my goddaughter, keeps me company. She's called Amelia and she's so cute. Brianne had her when I was 16 and asked me to be Amelia'a godmother as she's known me since I was 10.

Anyway back to story.

Yeah, I had been asked to go on this tv show called Face Your Fears. It's all about celebrities facing their biggest fears. You have to live with another person or group . And your never gonna guess who's coming on with me?

Only.... ONE DIRECTION!!!!! Asksljdlskdbdk. Ok, if I do that everytime they're gonna think I'm really weird. So I shall stop. But they're One Direction? I mean come on!

But it's all for charity.

_______

I walked out onto the stage towards the sofa. Bright lights burned onto my skin and my insides felt like they were about to fall out my butt. I was so nervous. I gave Jonathon, the host, a hug before sitting down.

"So Charly! Thanks for coming on the show. I'll be hosting the Face Your Fears." He said to me.

"Yeah! It's great! Thanks for having me!"

"So I understand your a huge fan of One Direction?"

I felt my face go a bit red.

"Aww! Well why don't we bring them out here and see what happens?"

"What right now?"

"Ya! C'mon out boys!"

The five lads walked out and smiled as they walked across to the stage. My heart literally stopped beating for a second. And then it started again so it's okay I'm still alive. They walked across and sat beside me. I was squished in the middle of Niall and Harry.

"Boys thanks for joining us! We're glad you agreed to be on the show!" Jonathan said to them.

"Thanks! No problem!" Chirped Liam.

"So before the show goes ahead I think you boys should all see something!"

A big screen came up and a video started playing. Oh god. It was me. Dancing like I had ants in my pants. To What Makes You Beautiful. By this point the boys were laughing really hard. I shrunk further down into the couch and head my face in my hands.

"So waddya think of that Charly?" Jonathan asked.

"I- Emm?- ah hehe!" I said nervously,half laughing, half hiding.

"That really was something!"

The boys were all killing themselves laughing by this point.

Jonathan proceeded to ask questions. Meanwhile me, Niall and Harry where sitting giggling away as we kept making each other laugh. I lent forward and took a sip of my juice, just as I went to put it down Harry whispered something and made a weird noise. That was it. I slammed my glass down on the table and let out the loudest laugh ever.

"HAHHHHH!!!!"

I quickly covered my mouth, that was really quite an accident. Niall and Harry were now laughing at us too. I snickered before letting out a full blown laugh attack.

All this happened while Jonathon, Liam, Louis, and Zayn stared at us like we'd just escaped from a mental hospital.

Ahh.. Good times..... Good times.....

•••••••••••••••

After the interview we were to go immediately to the house in which we were staying in for two weeks. We quickly got our bags and left.

••••••••••••••••

Once we arrived at the house, we unloaded the car and opened the front door. I dumped my bags and bolted upstairs. I wanted to see where my room was. There was one long corridor with each of our names on a door. I quickly scanned each one and found my name. Bingo! I burst open the door. Ah! Bed! Comfy! Jump! I leapt onto the bed a lay face first into it, comfy. I must have lay there for about five minutes before I eventually looked up. I peered around me hmmm... Nice room. Pretty colours. I sat up and slid off the bed. I wandered out and went downstairs.

I found all the boys looking at a sheet if paper. Ermagherd. I still can't believe it's actually them!!

"Holà!" I said as I walked in.

"Holà!" They replied.

"Whatcha readin'?" I asked.

"Oh it's the rules and stuff! You might wanna take a look?" Zayn replied to me.

I wandered over and took a look. I screwed my eyes up as all the words just jumbled around the page. Damn dyslexia.

"Umm? Could one of you guys read this for me I actually can't read a lot of it?" I asked nervously. Not everyone knew I had dyslexia but they didn't hesitate.

"The rules", Louis began, " number one; no getting drunk"

It's not legal for me anyway.

"Two. No walking around on the starkers."

We all looked at Harry.

"Guys that is so 2010!" He said putting on a lisp like Louis Spence. Hehe. Shimmy and shake!

We all laughed and Louis started again.

"Three some challenges are pre-recorded so please don't reveal anything! Four. Every second day please tidy up the house and do laundry. Irons, washing machines and cleaning products are kept in the room off the kitchen."

"Other things you need to know. You can only watch movies or programmes already on the tv as people vote for challenges and things that may not have been revealed to you yet. You are aloud on twitter and Instagram for one hour a day. 2 phone calls and 2 text messages a day will be allowed. Internet will be switched off at nine as you are free to upload videos to You Tube but you are not to watch any. Cameras are turned off when everyone has went to bed and are turned on at 7:30am. Cameras are situated everywhere except bedrooms and bathrooms. You will all have separate rooms as well as your own bathroom in your room. Thanks and any problems please call the emergency number next to the phone. Your fridge will be refilled everyday and a minder will be here everyday to check on you. Please do not leave without permission. Thank you and enjoy!!"

"Well that's a lot to take in wasn't it?" I stated.

"Yeah! But the fridge is filled everyday!" Replied Niall

"Yayy!" I said and we high fived. Omg! I just touched Niall Horan. Okay that was creepy. But still.

"Maybe we should unpack now?" Said Liam.

We all grabbed our bags and went to unpack.

This was going to be a very interesting week......

•••••••••••••••••

Authors note;

Heyy! Thanks again for reading! I know there's not much drama at the moment but it will all start to happen in the next chapter and don't forget to vote!xxx

-imjustfabu