"That belongs in the burn book" and "never again"

I woke up.

I want to fall back asleep again.

I had a little shiver before realizing how cold I actually was? Maybe because I was lying on top of the duvet, rather than under. Brrrrr. All I had on was my Charly Miners pajamas. Yes I buy my own merchandise. You got a problem? Cause of you do, I will push you too the ground.

Sorry. I'm always a lil' grumpy when I wake up.

Today. I had to face another fear. Yay. *does pathetic yay-ing hand gestures*

The challenge you may ask? Well you see I can't tell you because I don't know myself.

_____________

I went downstairs and started to make some brekkie. Lets have some toast. Maybe some pancakes. Mmmmm..... Blackberries sound nice. Lol. Blackberries are phones. Hey let's eat some android. Oh. No that's HTC. Lets eat apple. 'Cause, ya know? Apple, iphones, ipads, worldwide multi-billionaire company? Ever heard of it? Yeah me neither.

Sorry rambling.

The boys wandered into the kitchen.

"Morning.." They all mumbled sleepily.

They all sat down and went on their laptops.

Unsociable children.

Well since they're doing that I'll go on my laptop then.

I turned it on and logged into twitter as I set out my breakfast. If they're going to be unsociable they can make their own darn breakfast.

I scrolled through twitter while I chomped away at my toast. Hate. Hate. Hate. A little bit of love. Hate. Hate.

I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Said Liam suddenly feeling sociable.

"Why do people hate me so much?"

"People don't hate you!"

"The people of 'wehateCharlyMiners' fan pages do?"

"We'll they're stupid."

I scrolled through some more.

'Your and ugly little slut who deserves to die.'

Thanks.

'I hope the boys capture you and lock you in the freezer and you freeze to death!"

Rather inventive but harsh.

'I hope you step on lego!'

That's it.

"Honestly! See these people they're so fucking annoying! Why can't they just get on with there own bloody lives instead of being freaking irrelevant little peasants who sit around a crappy little computer screen all day and send hate to people who've managed to do better in life than them. Why can't they just leave me alone and get their shit together and do something with themselves. Like I dunno? Go to school? Get a job? Instead of hating on people. Thy just a bunch of effing weirdos who need to seriously re-evaluate their life!!" I said quickly and angrily.

"That felt good didn't it?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah...it did. Thats been bottled up for a while." I said breathing heavily, trying to get my breath back.

"That belongs on the burn book." Niall said jokingly and we all laughed.

And then in walked Ashley. I don't know what it was but I didn't like her that much. She was quite....bitchy? Is that the right word?

She says stuff very short and blunt and acts like she doesn't want to talk to you.

"Hello guys!"