Chapter 11:...Holy Shit...

CHAPTER 11:

"I scared the shit outta you, didn't I??" He asked in a very cocky voice. I growled in response to his question and went to punch him in the face but his hand grabbed my wrist before I could get in a good blow, shit. His hands were cold. Ice cube cold.

"Are you going to let go of my hand or not??" I sighed in frustraion. He just chuckled at me and that reminded me of someone. Blade.

"Hey, look kid, I'm sorry, just don't cry!!" Cry?? Me crying?? Oh I don't let anyone see me cry and get away with it!! I yanked on my wrist  which brought him closer to me and kneeded him in his man-jewels. While he was bent over holding his man-jewels, I used my elbow to jab him in the spine and he fell to the floor with a rarther large,

BOOM!!

Boom?? What sort of person makes a 'boom' sound when they fell?? Unless they're carring a load of heavy things in their pockets, or body parts squelching. That thought made me internally shudder. Ok I need to stop paying attention to Tanner and his disgusting theories when crimes pop-up on the news.

"Woah, you're something special if you can take you brother-in-law down, man!!" He said getting up and cracking his spin because I'm sure I broke it in the process of elobwing him. I looked up at him with my mouth hanging open.

"What.Did.You.Just.Say?!?!" I asked slowly, confused. He looked the same age as Tanner. Before he could answer I burst out laughing. Ouch, ok maybe laughing a little too hard is bad for you. "You-and-Tanner-Oh.My.Gawsshhh!!!!" I continued to laugh really hard while cluching my sides for my dear life. And now was his turn to look confused and said,

"Look, I don't know this Tanner dude you talking 'bout, but I just came to see If Blade was right and, MAN!!" Ok this dude is pissing me of royally, so I decided to play dumb.

"Who was right about what??" I questioned hoping he would fall for my trick and, luckily, he did. Yes!!

"Oh shit!! What did you do smash your head against a wall??"

"I don't even know you and you come here and start about someone I don't know and now you want to know my medical record too??"

"Well what was that 'bout earlier when after I didn't answer your question, huh??" Shit he's got me on that one.

"What do you mean??"  <---- Still playing dumb.

"You said 'Your eyes...' and I gave you a weirdout look as if to say continue but you must of seen it cause you changed the subject pretty quick." He explained on by 'dumb' behalf.

"ZEBULON!!!" I screamed and then next thing I know the guy is on the floor with my Stafordshire Bull Terreir, who I decided to call Zebulon, standing on his chest and barking at the guy who made me smash my faveourite glass.

"Balde told me 'bout this little fella'." The guy moved his left hand to stroke Zebulon but he barked and bit his hand.

"Jesus!! He said nothin' 'bout it bein' visous!!" The guy shouted as he pulled his hand back then looked at me who was just stood there watching with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Your name??"

"Khyber."

"Your twin and older sister's names??"

"My older sister's name is Kadence and my twin's name is Blade." He sighed.

"Kadence??"

"Yeah, got a problem??"

"No, just curious."

"Ever heard of 'curiousity killed the cat'??"

"I'm not dead yet."

His face turn red in annoyance. Good. "Her name means Rhythm."

"Oh...I get it." I see why they decided to called her Kadence, because in my dream you could tell she would grow up to look better then any model in the whole entire word.

"Anything else, and how did you know I had a twin and a sister??" He asked.

"Now who's the curious one?? A dream."

"A dream?? By the way can you get your dog off of me??"

"Zebulon, c'mere boy." I clicked my fingers and he sped over to me and sat infront of my legs to protect me.

"Zebulon??"

"Yeah, got a problem??" I mimicked his tone from before.

"No, just curious." He mimicked back.

"Ever heard of-Oh what the hell it means 'to give honor to'."

"Why pick that though??" He asked. Still curious, great, he'll probably want my life story next. Sigh.

"Because if someone breaks in he'll attack them when I tell him to like when he attacked you." I state in a 'Duh' voice. He got up and dusted himself off and was about to say something when he was knocked off his feet and went flying through the wall. I screamed and felt someone put their hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear,

"Okay, I'm going to let you go, but you've got to promise that you wont scream, got it??" The me-napper said. So I bit him and said with a smile,

"So, your going to try and me-napp me again??"

"Well I actuly might try it this time." He smirked. Khyber stood up and came over to us.

"I thought you didn't know him??" He asked. Me and Blade just looked at each other and burst out laughing so hard we had to hold onto each other and I still managed to fall to the floor, because of laughing of course. He looked at us with a confused look, like a five year old would give you if you tried explaining the menstrual cycle to them.

"Well...you wasn't that specific to who you meant." I state like the smart arse I am. Me and Blade just continue to laugh as he sigh exsperated and started to walk away.

"Hey, you better fix the wall before my anut and uncle get back from their second honeymoon!!" I shouted before he got chance to open the front door, which is locked, fail.

"I didn't break it though!!" He protested.

"But you were the one to go through it, so therefore you did break it." Oh yeah, here comes my smart-arse comebacks!! He sighed again and started to fix the wall in a speed I didn't think existed.

"So, did you name the dog??" Blade asked. I was about to answer but Khyber did it for me, bitch.

"Yeah she did. Zebulon, how weird is that?!?!" Blade looked at me with an amused look an his beautiful face.

"It means to give honor to." I said in such a quite voice that if Milly was here she would of claimed it the end of the world.

"I get it. It's so he can protect you from assholes like Khyber, right??" He guessed. I smiled.

"Yeah. Oh and you owe me some money you do!" I pointed at Khyber. He put his hands up in defence.

"Why?? What did I do??"

"You made me smash the glass my mum gave me before-" I walked into the front room and led down on the couch with my head facing the coushion then sat up and shouted,

"Zebulon!!" He came and jumped on the couch and sat inbetween my legs so i could cuddle up and stroke him.

"Lucy what was you going to say about your mum??" came a voice from the door way. I just continued to sit as I was but said,

"You two will need to take a seat." When they sat down I took a beep breath and...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think happened to her mum and dad??? Is she really going to tell them???

Remember to comment saying "Shit" or "Suger"

Love, Love, Love Always L-J x ;P