Chapter 5:WTF Me Like THAT?? No Chance In Hell!!

CHAPTER 5:

"What do you want now?!?!" I spat at him. Milly, Abi and Charlie looked at me with the same creepy look on their faces that said "Be nice or I'm gonna have to come eat you in your sleep." I started to get really scared and stepped closer to Blade and looked back at them to see they have satisfied looks on their faces. "Fine!! Thanks Blade...I guess." His face held an expression of pure shock, but turn into a smirk just as quick.

"Your welcome...I guess." He mocked me in his signature spin-chillingly sexy-I mean good!-voice.

"So you can putcha self thru college,

You can stack them dollas,

You can make that money,

Go'on make that money,

A Lawyer or A Doctor,

You can do hell,

But tonight shawty I don't care.

You can be anything in this world

But tonight ya can be my Dancer[x2],

Throw this throw this money up you can break it down down down[x4]"

"Hello??" I answered my phone after it started to play Dancer By Jason Derulo feat ROCK CITY to an Unknowned number.

"Hello this Lucy-Jayne Rider??" A strangely fimiliar voice asked.

"Who is it??" Asked Abi and Charlie at the same time, again.

"Who is this??" I asked the stranger on the other end of the line.

"I Andrias, I work with Tanner." I was confused by the fact Tanner didn't phone me himself and almost missed his next words "He injured during work he tell me to tell you that he no come home for a few days." As soon as those words left his end of the line and came through mine I almost fell if Blade wasn't standing behide me, like I said almost.

"Woah!! Careful!! Stop trying to lie on your back an stand up properly!!" Blade said just as he stopped me from backdropping the floor.

"I-I-I-I don't understand he never injured himself during work before!!" I said while walking outside to get some freash air before I blackout. I heard my crew calling me to come back over to them but I kept on walking outside."He's always careful!!"

Just as I was about to fall over again I felt two strong, muscular arms stop me and sat me down on the bench I hadn't realised I was standing in front of untill now.

"I so sorry." Andrias apologised. I felt guilty because here I was taking it out on Andrias when all he had done was call me because Tanner had asked him to. Now I was angry at Tanner surely they would let him call me to let me know so I could visit.

"No, no, no. It's not your fault Andrias! I was just shocked that's all!" I was quick to change his mind to stop him blaming himself.

"Ok. Do you want know hospital he is at?" He asked with releif clearly audiable in his voice.

"That would be great!...Thank you Andrias!" I hung up and just sat there staring into space until I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned round to meet the person who saved me from a faceplant. He looked into my eyes tryying to find the answer to his and all my crews unspoken question. With him not seeming to find one he asked the question that I was silently willing Jesus to not let him voice it.

"What was the phone call about??" He asked generally concerned which my his voice even sexier. Can you guess who it is?? If the person reading my mind right now get guess it right I will come and personally give them £10000. I flinched at the question and Blade's look of concern truned straight to worry. He engulfed me in a big hug and we probably stayed like that for a few mins while I cried  until...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think is going to happen next?? You'll have to wait untill the next chapter which is going to be in Blade's POV. Oh and BTW I changed Xavier's name to Blade!!

Love, Love, Love Always L-J xx