Chapter 6:Purple Eyes...

CHAPTER 6: Blade's POV:

As soon as entered through the hospital doors Lucy-Jayne ran up the reception desk "What room is he in Claire??" She asked the receptionist.

"Where's who dear??" The reception, Claire as Lucy-Jayne called her, asked.

"Don't start messing with me now, Clarie!!" Lucy warned in a deadly tone."You know who i'm talking about!"

"I'm working L-J, I need to be professional about this." Clarie explained.

"What room is Tanner in?!?!" Lucy said with a clear strain to control her anger in her voice.

"And does this Tanner have a last name??" Clarie asked. Just as Lucy was about to reach over and smack her, I hugged her from behind and turned to Clarie and said,

"Tell me what room Tanner is in or I'll let go of Lucy and set her on you!" I threatened. Clarie's expression turn from professional straight to fear.

"R-r-room 818, thrid floor, Emergency Ward." Clarie answered full of fear, because right now I'm sure I looked pretty scary, as in Freddy Krueger scary!! I thanked her and led Lucy to Tanner's room.

-------------------------------------------

When we got to the door of Tanner's room Lucy stopped and turned rounded so she's facing me and said "What if he doesn't look like he used to??"

"Then I'll look after you!" I replied and look her in the eyes and for the first time I felt something deep down. Her neon Purple Eyes are like pools of electricity that seems to facinate you everytime you look into them.Snap out of it! I told myself, I couldn't go down that road. Not now, not ever. We walked through the door to find a guy, who I'm guesing is Tanner, led on bed asleep with wires coming from different parts of his body.

"Oh.My.Gawsh!! Look at him!! He looks dead!!" She fell to her knees while crying so I hugged her because she looked like she was going to black-out. I started stroking her hair and it seem to calm her down. Then she looked up at me in the eyes and whispered,

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden??" But before I could answer Tanner moaned and started to stir then open his and started to look around, then his eyes landed on me and Lucy. He smiled and said"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend L-J." and before either of us could say anything he started to cough really badly. I rushed over and hit the button to call the doctor and ran back over to Lucy, who by now had started crying harder, and remember what had happened at school before I brought her to the hospital without telling the teachers, which we're probably going to get detention for but oh well.

FLASHBACK:

I just sat there hugging her then asked her about the phone call and she started to say something but got interupted by some slutty-looking girl who looked like she would shag anything within a mile radious.

"What are you doing with THAT?!?!" She said with her chest sticking out. Is that surposed to be sexy, because I can asure you that it's pretty darn disturbing.*shudder*

"Cindy, will you just SHUT UP! for once in your life, please?!?!" Lucy screamed at her. Her name's Cindy?? If you ask me it sounds like her parents knew she was going to grow up to be a slut.[I don't have anything against anyone with the name Cindy BTW!!]

"Well why don't you just go and...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think Cindy will say??? coment and tell me what you think! ;P

Will Cindy have a shitty comeback or an intelligent one??

Find out in CHAPTER 7:The Sluts Are In The Building!! Oh Gosh Not Her Again!!!

Love, Love, Love Always L-J x