Prolouge.

PROLOGUE:

I muttered some 'inappropriate words', as my auntie Susane loves to call them when. She lectures my about swearing, as my alarm clock filled the room with the dreadful;

BEEP!!BEEP!!BEEP!!

With swift movement I had grabbed the alarm clock and lobbed it across the room, only settling back down to try to sleep when I hear a satisfying;

CRACK!!

Just as I was about to fall back into unconsciousness, my bedroom door flies open and I'm dragged out of my bed by my foot. I screamed as loud as could, while trying to get out of my annoying cousins grip.

"MARSHALL! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I hollered as I was dragged into Marshalls upstairs gym.

"Woah! Chill little cousion! I'm only gonna show you something!" Marshall screamed back in my face, after he'd stopped dragging me around, that is. Bastard.

"Well, you could have done what any normal person would've done, by shaking me awake not dragging me around the house you dick!" I continued to scream.

"Language L-J!" My auntie Susane screamed with us.

"Chill the fuck down! Jesus aint gonna kill you because I swear all the time!"

"Just shut up, and get dressed for school! Then get some breakfast and go to school. I I get another phone call from the Head saying you've been mouthing off to your teachers or wagging again, then I'm going to stop your pocket money!"

I so badly wanted to scream at her and say "Well I don't need your fucking money I have a bank account full of money that my parents left to me, so screw yourself sideways you brown nosing Jesus Freak!" But I managed to restrain myself, by relising the fact that would just get me nowhere because of two reasons:

One: Nobody knows about the bank account except for me and my best friend Milly.

Two: The reason that I have the bank account is even worse than living at my aunts.

I got dressed had a quick slice of toast and set of to school in my brand new car, that I love with all my heart. A Purple Ferrari Enzo, and when I got to school, I could see my friends waiting for me. I parked my car and got out, walked over to greet them when we got the "Heyyiiee chick how was your week-end??"s over we all burst out laughing when Milly started acting like a dork. Even though we were all still laughing uncontrollably, I felt as if someone behind me was staring at me. But when I turned around to check, no-one was even looking at me what-so-ever.

But I still felt as if I was being watched by something dangerous and hungry...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was a shit start but I'm gonna try and write once a day ;P

Be Happy ;P