Ch. 6: Meet the Team

Vanessa's POV:

"Are you sure about this?" I questioned as she dragged me into the arena.

"Yes, I am very sure. They will love you!!" Quinn exclaimed. "Babe, I have to go to the locker room to change." She said wrapping me in her embrace and lovingly kissing me on the lips, "I'll see you later!"

"See you." I waved nervously.

I made my way to my courtside seat that Quinn gave me tickets to and waited for the game to start.

"Nessa!" Kathleen cheered making her way to me. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

****

Quinn's POV:

"Christina..." I tried to push her back. "Christina! Please, you have to stop! I'm with Vanessa!"

Instead of stopping she grabbed my wrists and fixed them on top of my head. She trailed hot kisses up and down my neck. Then she proceeded to grab my thigh and move it up to her hip.

"Christina Stop!" I demanded.

"Why should I?" she said seductively, "You've never stopped me before."

"Well I wasn't with Vanessa before!" I stated angrily.

"What makes her so different, huh?" she said as she buried her face in my neck.

"I love her." I said thoughtfully as my mind began to wander to Vanessa.

"Don't make me laugh Quinn." She chuckled "You don't fall in love. You've said it yourself, you're just in it for the sex."

"Christina let go of me!" I said sternly and she did as she was told. "She's different. I want something more with her."

"Whatever." She scoffed, "I'll be telling you 'I told you so' when you guys break up and you come running back to me. You always either don't like the idea of being tied down to one person or the sex gets boring."

"We haven't even had sex yet. That's not even any of your business." I stared her down.

"No sex yet?" She raised an eyebrow, "Has she tamed you or something? Or is she a prude? Sounds like you're just friends."

"Hey! I'm not some wild animal! No, she is not a prude!!" I pouted, "And yes, to answer your question again, we haven't had sex yet. A relationship is so much more than sex."

"Well, she better get on that." She smirked, "You know I'll always be here, I have always been here. So when you get bored, you have my number." She smirked, kissed me on the cheek and began to change for the game.

I gave Vanessa courtside seats, the seats where I first laid eyes on her. Although the arena was full of people, I put on a show just for Vanessa. I swayed my hips back and forth, some movements were crisp and forceful while others were fluid and graceful. I was awarded with blushes, smiles, and cheers from Vanessa. Her smile was so inviting and loving it made my heart melt. And her body...GOD! Her body wasn't athletic like mine but was equally toned, her body was very womanly and it could drive any person crazy with lust.

The game ended and I immediately called Vanessa on her phone to come back to the locker room. I gathered the team and they waited in anticipation for Vanessa. I felt my palms moisten at the thought of everyone meeting the person I was in love with.

Knock Knock

We heard knocking on the door to the locker room and ran to it immediately.

"Nessa!" I said happily as I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her close, "I missed you!"