Chapter 18: I Quit.

Start from the beginning

"Maybe..." I felt quilty...somehow.

"Ahhh.." She realized.

"I knew it would come to this....Baby, what did he do?" Cake sighed.

"He said....some weird junk." I blushed.

"About?"

"Feelings or whatever." 

"Oh...Okay, I get it." 

She does?

"You do?" I asked. "Yep."

"Well....what do think I should do?" 

"Well...when Marshall said those junk...did you feel something?" She asked seriously.

"What? What do you mean?" 

"I mean...like, did you...felt happy? when he said those things? Did you liked them?"

"I don't know...I did felt....my heart beating really fast....but I was nervous! Isnt that normal? I mean, any girl would feel nervous in that kind of state, right?" 

"Maybe. But it's also up to you. Do you like him, Fi? Even alittle?"

"No! of course not! we're buds!....so.....why would I?"

"Still...Fionna...Honey, you know. It's fine if you do. "

"What?"

"It's fine if you do like him Fi."

"What? Don't you hate him?" I asked.

"I do! Believe me, I very much do. But if you like him, Fi. There's nothing I could do about it. It's your heart's decision. Not yours. Your heart is apart of you, and if that part likes a disgusting, rude vampire then my fur has nothing to do with it. Just remember, Fionna, I would always love you the best...nothing can ever change that, okay?" 

Seriously...I seriously can't imagine life without Cake. 

I immediately hugged her tight in my arms.

"I love you, Cake. Thanks" I smiled.

"I love you too, Honey."

"So, you still wanna crash the party?" She said as she broke our hug.

Believe it or not, I still very much want to go. Gumball's waiting for me. And...I still like him. It's a fact that I can't easily erase. A fact that I'm still feeling. So...of course I wanna be with him.

"I do, Cake." I smiled and as Cake heard my respond, she as well smiled widely at me. 

"OKAY! LET'S GO THEN!" she screamed and I just laughed. "Hehe, Yeah!"

I got on Cake's back and we were both headed to Gummy's party. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the Candy Kingdom and when we went inside, we immediately noticed how everything's well organized. Look's so elegant and beautiful. 

Not to mention cute. Hehe.

"Look's nice." I commented. "You said it!" Cake looked excited.

"FIONNA!" A familiar voice called me, then both me and Cake turned around and saw Prince Gumball. 

He was wearing a pink toxido. A more...mature one, rather than his old fasioned cute, fluffy usual get up. He looked older, but in a good way. He look's so mature and extremely handsome. His toxido was simple...but he look's so charming.

I felt my heart pounding.

"I like your dress, really, it suits you very much." He smiled as he looked at me.