Chapter 12 ~ Le Froid et Précipita

Phil's P.O.V
Its been a couple weeks since that whole "drunk thing" happened and I still haven't told Dan about it. I mean we didn't do anything, just a few kisses here and there, but I'm afraid he'll feel uncomfortable. Our relationship just started and I don't want to mess anything up. Even though I had been with Sophie for a vast amount of time, this is the first relationship I've had that actually feels real. My secretary walk in and clears her throat grasping my attention.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr Lester but, the CEO of the Memeingful™ Corporation is here for that meeting you scheduled." Shit I forgot all about that. My office isn't even close to ready for a meeting.

"Okay great! Tell her I'll be ready in ten." I respond calmly. She nods and heads out. Before the door was even fully closed I sprang up throwing, probably important, papers behind selves and used coffee cups in random places around my office until everything looked decent. As soon as I sat down and adjusted my tie properly, the door opened and in came Rachel. She was wearing a really, really, short black skirt with a top that barley covered her cleavage. We made eye contact, she walked over making sure to swing her hips a little as she did. Well know I know why her company is so successful.

"Hello Mr Lester, I'm guessing you already know why I'm here considering that you've conducted a meeting." She says, taking a seat.

"Yes, even though you explained briefly about why you need a loan in the email, I need you to elaborate in more depth and detail because I don't want my money going to a lost cause." I reply professionally, putting my hands together on my desk.

"Well, as you know, my company has been quickly growing in size and the building that we have is just simply too small for future expansion. So I need the loan to get a bigger working environment for my employees." she informs.

"Thank you for that explanation. Anyway while you were talking I found out they If I fund it, your building should be up and running in about 2 business months but that's the fastest I can get it done." I state while working out some numbers on a calculator.

"Well," she says getting out of her seat and walking behind my chair. I think I know where this is going. "I'd love it if I could just have your building." she whispers seductively in my ear. She's literally playing the oldest trick in the book. I shiver in disgust but I'll play along for the lols. Wait did I just say for the lols. Really Phil? You're actually turning into Dan.

"You'd love it huh?" I reply just as seductively. She hums in agreement as she starts massaging my shoulders. I turn my head backwards a little whispering in her ear.

"You know what I'd love even more Rachel?" As I stroke her cheek. This whole scene makes me want to gag. But I stay in character.

"No, tell me." she basically moans.

"If you could get your ass out of my office." I say pushing her off of me. She blinks in surprise at what just happened. "You seriously thought you could get me with that ancient trick. I'm not that stupid." She scoffs while flipping her hair and walking away.

"Bye Rachel." I say in a sing song voice before she slams the door. I laugh spinning in my chair a bit. She didn't really think that would work I mean that's like the 3rd women this month. This is just the first I decided to go along with it. I look up at the clock seeing its almost time for Dan's lunch break. I wonder if he wants to go out. I pull out my phone to text him.

|Phillip| lunch @ Panera?

|Bear💕| Y don't U go ask Rachel.

|Phillip| wht r u tlking about?

|Phillip| Dan?

Go ask Rachel? What does that even mean. Rolling my eyes, I leave my office heading down the long corridor, decorated in red and green for the holiday season, to the lift. I press the button that leads to Dan's floor and hum along to the festive music playing through the elevator. I walk down to Dan's office greeting a few people here and there. As I enter his office he jumps hurrying to out his phone away. Once he realizes its me he starts to pretend to be way more interested in the paper work on his desk.