Epilouge

Dan's P.O.V
{time skip? I dont know}
WARNING: If you are by a parental guardian I advise that you scroll or swipe down super fast. Unless it doesn't load

((for reference purposes))

Currently it is January 29th, the day before Phil's birthday. Ever since I got done healing I've been wanting to give him a little early present. One thing I have never told Phil about is my dirty pleasure. I don't know how it happened or why it turns me on, but it just does. Hopefully Phil knows how to play along.I open my drawer and pull out my garter suspended underwear, slipping it on. I find my shoe box at the bottom of the closet getting out a pair of fuzzy hand cuffs, a gag rope, cherry lube, and a rainbow cock ring. After sprawling out on our king bed I lay the toys around me, waiting on Phil to get home from his meeting. A few minuets pass as I hear the door open.  I do a couple of breathing exercises and get in position. Phil face goes bright red as he sees me on the bed.

"I think I've been a bad boy Daddy." I growl seductively. Phil stands in the door way blushing furiously.

"D-D-Dan have you been drinking? W-W-Why are you dressed like that!?." Phil stutters put while covering his eyes. Why would he think I've been drinking? He has never seen me drunk before. I shake my thoughts away and continue.

"Of course I haven't been drinking daddy." I say while crawling off the bed and walking over to Phil. "because that would make me a bad boy, but oh wait I already am ." I whisper in his ear making him shiver. I grab his arms and pushed our bodies up against the wall. I start to speak when Phil flips us around, his dominate side showing. I feel myself get hard  as his eyes start clouding over with lust.

"Does Daniel want to be punished?" his voice dropping 3 octaves lower than it was before. I nod my head but Phil grabs my mouth forcefully pulling our faces closer together if that was even possible.

"Answer me." he growls lowly making me squirm in his grip.

"Y-Yes daddy. I want to be punished." I stutter out in submission not expecting him to go along with it.Phil pushes me on the bed and picks up the fluffy hand cuffs. He locks  me to the head board face down, ass up. I groan in pleasure as he slips the cock ring around my manhood slowly, teasing me. He pulls away and I whine at the loss of contact. Without warning Phil's hand comes crashing down on my exposed ass leaving a red hand print. I arch my back letting out a small squeals of pain as his hand repeatedly hits the same spot until my pale bottom was bright red.

"Why are you being punished Daniel." Phil says while continuing his actions. As I don't reply he lifts his hand up smashing down hard.
"I said WHY are you being punished." I feel my self become fully hard at his dominance.

"Because I touched my self without  permission." I reply sounding small.

"With out who's permission?" Phil says.

"Yours." I knew I answered incorrectly because his hand came down again smacking my aggravated skin earning a small yelp to pass through my moist lips. {shivers at the word moist}

" and who am I." Phil says pulling my hair back so I could look at him.

"You're my daddy." I moan out.

"Good boy." Phil praises as he rubs my swollen pink ass. He reaches over to the floor and picks up the cherry lube that fell on the floor. Phil spreads my cheeks as he pours some of the cold liquid over my tight  hole. I shiver at cool feeling, arching my back more. Phil coats his finger in the lube and presses his finger against my opening, circling teasingly around the rim.

"Please." I gasp out. "Please daddy."

"Please what? What do you want daddy to do." Phil purrs as he pushes one finger in slowly while his other hand slides easily down my shivering body.  I whimper out just as a second finger enters my body.  He stretches out my entrance, curling his fingers slowly, scissoring me until he reaches my sweet spot. I moan loudly as his fingers continue to abuse my pleasure point. I buck backwards fucking my self of his fingers as I feel my cock leaking pre come yearning to be touched.

"Please fuck me." I manage to squeak out.

"What was that Daniel I couldn't hear you." Phil leans over whispering in my ear, when he does this I feel his hard sex through the fabric of his pants making me quiver underneath him.

"Fuck me daddy." I plead out while rubbing my thighs together trying to gain some friction. Phil unzips his black pants and reaches into his boxers to reveal his large member.  He coats it with the cold cherry flavored lubricant and circles it slightly against my anticipating hole. Pushing the tip in a deep groan emerges from Phil as he lowers his hand to stroke my balls while using the other to pump my leaky manhood. I feel my hair start to stick to my forehead as my legs shake from all the different sensations. I release another loud moan as he pushes his full length all the way in. I wince in pain as I feel my self getting stretched,  I wait for a moment adjusting to the size.

"Move daddy." I whisper softy but I know he heard me. Slapping my ass one more time Phil removes his hands from my cock and grips onto my hips. He starts to slam in and out of my entrance leaving me in a sweaty, moaning mess as he hits my g-spot every time.

"Faster daddy, faster please." I pant out, gripping the head board tighter. Phil's pace get harder and faster as the room is filled with the sound of my sore ass slapping against his thighs. I feel the tightening in the pit of my stomach as my manhood proceeds to leak. I'm so close I could cry I need to get this ring off so I can go over. Phil continues his actions and takes this moment to lean over and sink his teeth into my neck. I open my mouth and let out a soft moan as he sucks on my skin leaving a hickey.

"Let me come daddy I can't take it." I wine out desperately searching for a release. Phil nods taking the rainbow cock ring off slowly. As soon as it's off Phil starts to pump my member to match his strokes. Overwhelmed with the pleasure I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as my legs shake. I feel the tightening feeling in my stomach again as ribbons of come shot out all of his Versace comforter. Phil comes inside me moments later as we both ride out our orgasms. Pulling out Phil gets up from the bed and unlocks the hand cuffs. I fall face forward on the bed exhausted.

"Thank you daddy." I say though it got a little muffled. Phil flips me over and I feel his come slowly leak out of me. He sits on my legs and gives me a slow passionate kiss.

"I love you Dan."

"I love you too Phil."

Turning off the lights Phil gets under the covers motioning me to follow. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Good night."

"Good night my office daddy."

{AN: Okay so 1 I cringed so hard while writing this but like also I was laughing? and 2 like im really really bad at smut scenes so Sorry if these seemed like very cringy actually never mind it's a daddy kink so it's gonna be cringy no matter what also Sorry if this was a little confusing and dosent really fit well in the story  but I just need this scene to be here anyway I'm appreciative of your patience even though all the chapter were pre written and you only had to wait like 1 hour for each chapter. But anyway, I say that a lot, I feel like this story was really fun to edit and write and yeah I'm glad you enjoyed. Bye}