Scorch Trials 17

Thomas's POV

"Run! Get down!" I yelled as I ran from the bomb. My friends disappeared before my eyes as the explosion caused me to fall hard on the ground. I quickly looked up and saw Paige going into one of the remaining planes.

I got up to my feet but out of the smoke came Janson, who punched me in the face. I felt the pain immediately but I quickly turned around to see him standing right above me. I tried to get up but he pinned me down on the ground. I tried, even harder to get him off of me when I saw him pull out his gun and load it.

"What a waste." He told me putting the gun to my head. Just when I thought I was done for Janson was shot by no one other than, Brenda. She was just a couple yards a way with a sniper in her hands.

"I got you!"  I barely heard her yell. I quickly ran over to the giant group of people who were fighting against WCKD for their camp and their freedom. I saw Harriet get a gun and shoot two WCKD agents that were ready to shoot me. I looked over at her but before I could thank her she yelled at Vince and they left to the vehicle that they were previously fighting on.

Vince started shooting anyone that wore a WCKD uniform with his machine gun. Despite that, I found myself running from a WCKD agent that was trying to capture me. I felt a bullet pass by my ear and I realized that I was once again saved by Brenda from being killed.

I finally found everyone. Minho had a gun as was yelling at me to run towards him.
"Come on Thomas! Let's go! Get out of here!"
"Minho let's go!" I yelled as I passed him.
"Thomas go!"

I ran over to Newt and Fry who we're hiding behind a cargo box. Minho manage to shoot one WCKD agent but then he was shot. I tried running over to him but they kept trying to shoot at us. When I finally got my chance I ran as fast as I could.

"Minho! Minho, no! I'll get you Minho!" I yelled out to him. I tried passing through people to get to him but I was pulled away by Jorge.

"No! Thomas!" He was holding me back but I tried as hard as I could to escape his grasp.
Minho's name was all I could say as I saw him being dragged away to the plane with Jo and Teresa. We all were finally together again on a small mound. Soon one by one the WCKD agents were boarding the last remaining plane.

As the plane doors shut all I could see was Minho lying on the plane's floor and Teresa was looking at him as well. The plane started lifting up from the ground and took off into the nighttime. The cheers of victory from the Red Arm surronded us. 

Minho's POV

"Get him up." I heard Ava say.
I felt myself get pulled up only to be on my knees and get my hands tied behind my back. Then I was facing the people I hated the most Ava, Jo, and Teresa who was looking away.
"I'm sorry Minho that it has to be this way." Ava told me.
"Yeah right, you just grabbed the wrong person. You wanted Thomas." I hissed at her.

"No Minho you don't understand." Teresa said getting at my level. "This was never suppose to happen. If Thomas didn't act like he did things would be different."
"Oh so your saying because he tried destroying you guys and saving the world all at once that its his fault?" I looked at her, right in her eyes. "No Teresa it's your fault. Everyone person that is dead, is dead because of you. Every home that burned down, you burned them and all the trust you had you just lost." She looked as if she was just punched in the gut but I wasn't holding back.

"You know I never liked you. The only reason I put up with you was because of Thomas but now I can finally say that I hate you." I let out a laugh to show how relieved I felt for saying that. "I hate you Teresa Agnes and when WCKD gets destroyed I hope you get destroyed with it. If not I will personally-"