The Wedding?!

A few months have passed since the last chapter.. Just roll with it...

(Y/N)'s POV

Today's the day. The day I finally get to be bound to my Sebastian. My one and only true love.

"Kitten. Are you awake?"

I roll over and face the raven-haired butler.

"I am now."

"Are you ready for the day we have planned ahead?"

Hold back the sarcastic comments.

I let out a small sigh.

"Of course I am. You?"

"More than ever."

He leans into my face and lightly pecks my lips. I intensely kiss him back.

When he breaks off, I give him an affectionate smile. He returns the grin.

"Well, shouldn't we get dressed? It might be our day but we need to start it off somehow." I whisper over to Sebastian.

He lets out a gentle laugh.

"I agree." He says as he crawls out of the (e/c) bed.

I begin to crawl out until Sebastian picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bathroom.

"I've already gotten something picked out for you, (y/n). I think you'll find it quite pleasing."

He sets me down and lifts a beautiful (e/c) dress with white lace along the bottom only.

"Sebby. It's beautiful."

"Just like you."

I turn to him and blush. He them sets the dress down and takes my hands. I give him a pleasing smile. One filled with passion. I lean in and plant a kiss on his forehead.

"You're adorable when you kiss me like that."

"You're always adorable."

He blushes and makes a shocked expression, but then goes back to gazing into my (ey/c) orbs.

"Leave the pick-up lines to me, kitten."

I let go of his hands and place mine on my hips.

"No promises." I say with a wink and a smirk.

"I'll leave you to get dressed. Unless you need my help?"

"Hmph. I just might."

He turns and gives me a cunning grin.

"Like seriously. I might. I can't zip things up worth shit."

He gives off a small chuckle. He then places his hands on my hips. He then begins to pull off my pajama bottoms.

"Eager are we?"

He bits his lips and pulls them the rest of the way down. Then, he places his hands on my stomach. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls up my shirt. He stops at my breast and appear to gazes.

"Stop staring and continue to undress me."

"We aren't in a rush, kitten. I'll take my time if I please."

I roll my eyes and let him continue.

He finally pulls the rest of my top off and sets it with my bottoms.

He picks up one of my bras I leave on the counter.

I turn around and let him put it on me.

His long, gloved fingers wrap around my breast. Then, he positions it in the right spot and snaps it into play.