Awkward Encounters

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to Sebastian breathing heavily in my ear. He soon leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Sleep well, kitten?"

I was too sleepy to answer. Truth was, I actually didn't get any sleep at all. I never really get much sleep. In fact, I never actually "sleep."

"Um.. I'm not sure, Sebby. I don't know anymore."

"I think the reason you can't sleep is because demons don't sleep, kitten. We just relax into a sleep-like state. But it can be nice every now and then."

I just smiled. I could listen to him talk for hours, or even days. His voice is so angelic, despite the irony. It runs out like honey into Earl Gray tea. Smooth and soft...

"Kitten, stop daydreaming. We need to get dressed and start today. We have much to do and you have much to learn."

"I'm a quick learner so that should help." I lean into Sebby and batt my eyes slowly. I could see him bite his lip and wink.

I turn over and fall out of the bed onto the floor. It hurt but I just laughed it off, Sebastian not knowing I had just fell. I get up and dust myself off. I walk over to the bathroom so I could take a long, warm bath.

I slip into the bathroom and look myself in the mirror. As I'm rubbing my eyes, I hear Sebastian mumble something through the door.

"What was that Sebby?"

"I said do you need help taking a bath kitten?"

A huge blush spread across my cheeks. They felt as if they were on fire.

"Uh..um..uh no!! I-I-I'm g-goooood!!!" I stuttered.

"Fine, if you insist kitten."

I begin to peel my clothes off my body leaving me completly naked. I turn the hot faucet and the cold one on at the same time, making them equal. Once it fills up to my liking, I put one foot in and my body flushes with warmth. I step all the way in and sit down. I tilt my head back and let the water take me over.

*Le Time Skip*

As I'm stepping out of the bath, I realize something.

Shit. I don't have any clothes. Now here comes the awkward part...

"SEBASTIAN!!!"

"Yes, kitten?"

"Uh..can you hand me some clothes please?"

I could actually feel his smirk spread on his face even through a solid, closed door.

"Of course kitten."

Moments later as I'm drying off, Sebastian knocks on the door.

"Here (y/n). I have your clothes for today. Please open up so you can put them on."

My face becomes hot because of the experience I'm about to face.

I open up the door just a peak and look at Sebby with my (ey/c) eyes and he looks at me with his amber orbs.

"Here you go, hurry up now, we have much to get to." He smiles and hands me the maid's outfit.

I close the door and take a closer look at this maid's outfit. It was black and white. It was extremely short though. It looked so slutty. I would never wear something like this, but since it's the only thing, I decided to put it on.

*Le Time Skip*

"Sebastian, this makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't want anyone seeing me like this. It's embarrassing. I refuse to wear this for anyone except you."

"What was that last part kitten?"

"I refuse to wear this."

"Well its the only outfit we have so wear it or go naked. Either one is a win for me."

I roll my eyes and blush the hardest blush yet. I walk out of the door and blush even more.

"You look amazing (y/n). Now come on, you have much to learn."

Sebastian grabs my hand and they interlock with each other. We walk down towards the master's bedroom to wake him and give him his morning tea.

Once we arrive, Sebby lets go of my hand and I accidentally wimper a little.

"It's ok kitten, you'll get more than just a hand hold later." He winks and opens the door.

"You're late waking me."

"My apologizes, my lord." Sebastian says.

"You know what Ciel? I'm tired of your shit. You can wake your own fucking self up, make your own fucking tea, and tie your own fucking shoe. You're like fucking 14. So stop acting like a bitch and learn to do things for yourself cause one day we are gonna consume your fucking soul and you're going to regret not knowing how to do anything." I scream.

"Sorry, I get pissed easily. My apologies, young lord." I say the last part sarcastically because he never will be my lord.

"Lady (y/n) we do not speak to our master like that."

"Well someone obviously should."

Meanwhile, Ciel has a hurt expression across his face. He finally decided to speak.

"Sebastian, this is an order... Leave me and (y/n) here alone. Now."

"Yes my lord."

Sebastian leaves the room to just Ciel and I.

"Look, young master, I'm sorry for my bad mouthing.. Please I ask of yo-"

He cuts me off to say something rather surprising.

"No, its my fault. You're completely correct. (Y/n), you truley make me wonder not only your perspective of me but your perspective on life. And I enjoy every minute of it, but I do ask you to not act that way around company."

"Yes my lord. But I do have one question."

"What is it?"

"When are we going to make that contract?"