DAY OFF PART ONE

Sebastian's POV

I opened my eyes to find that my fingers were tangled in (y/n)'s hair. It's was so soft and it brushed out so easily. I could literally loose myself in her (h/c) hair. It's just so beautiful.

(Y/n) turned around and gave me a warm smile.

"Morning, kitten."

She opened her eyes up even more, exposing those (ey/c) orbs. I found myself in a trance while staring into her eyes. They're just so beautiful.

"Morning Sebastian. So, do we have a busy day ahead of us?" She asked. Her voice as sweet as the cakes I make for Bocchan. It runs out smooth, like syrup. I could listen to her talk for hours. It's just so beautiful.

"Actually, Bocchan has decided to give us the day off. He thinks we need more time together."

"I completly agree with Bocchan." She smiles her warm, inviting smile. Her lips are so plush and pink. I could kiss her for hours. The way they form to create her gorgeous smiles are perfect. They're just so beautiful.

"Well then, we should get out of bed and get ready then."

"Actually Sebastian." She paused for a second, collecting her thoughts, "can we stay here a little longer? I mean, we have the entire day off correct?"

I chuckled a little. She makes me laugh even when I don't want to. I love her so much.

"Yes we do kitten. But we can't stay here all day."

"I wish." She said with a small laugh. Her laugh made my heart skip a beat and it pound through my chest. I could listen to her laugh for days. It's just so beautiful.

*Le Time Skip*

Finally after what had seemed like hours, (y/n) had made her way out of the bed. Meanwhile, I was already up getting myself together.

"Hmm.. What should I wear today Sebastian?"

"Well, its a little chilly outside, so make sure to wear a small coat. And a pair of long pants would be appropriate."

"Alright then. Thank you Sebastian."

"My pleasure, kitten."

Moments later she came out with a (e/c) jumper (sweater), a pair of (e/c) leggings, small (e/c) frilly boots, and her hair tied back into a high bun. She looked stunning.

"How's this?"

"Perfect. Now, make sure to grab a jacket on the way out."

"Yes sir!" She said with a huge, adorable smile.

I walked towards her, picked her up, and spun her around gently. While spinning her, I began to softly press my lips against hers. I melted into her as I set her back down to her feet. I broke off and grabbed her hand.

"(Y/n)."

"Yes Sebastian?"

"I love you."

What... I couldn't bare it anymore. I had to express myself to her. I couldn't hide from the truth. She has to know.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes?"

"I-I love you too." She finished with a small, warm smile.

We walked out of the room together, fingers locked. As we made our way towards Ciel's study, we came across the three servants.

"Mey-Rin, Baldroy, Finny, Bocchan had given (y/n) and I the day off. I ask off you to please try your best to not burn down the manor. And if we have any unexpected problems, please make no hesitation to find us and take us back to the manor. Do I make myself clear?"