DAY OFF PART TWO

(Y/N)'s POV

*I WAS LISTENING TO THIS WILL BE THE DAY AKA RWBY OPENING SO YEA*

I had opened for Sebastian because he had just bought me my favorite childhood rocking horse from one of the many Funtom shops he runs.

"I really appreciate you buying that for me, Sebby."

He gives me a small smile and said to me, "My pleasure, (Y/n)."

His smile could seriously light up hell. No joke. The way his lips form to create the perfect pleased expression. He's just so pretty ya know?

"(Y/n), stop daydreaming about me and walk straight."

"Ok first of all, I wasn't daydreaming. And if I was, it wasn't about you." I finished with a playful smile.

"Ouch. That one hurt kitten."

"Shut up you brat."

He smiled with his eyes. Those crimson red eyes. Those eyes that could melt any snowman that passed by. Or even Satan himself. Those same eyes I look forward to seeing everyday. They're just so pretty ya know?

We turn the corner to find a small, bakery. I give Sebastian a glance and see that he was nodding.

When I walk through the front door, the sweet aroma hit me. It smelt of cinnamon and bread. As I made my way to the till, I saw Sebastian sit down in a booth, being the booth wear everyone passing by could see you eating thought the window.

Perfect. Because I totally want to see people give me weird looks as I'm talking with my mouth full and gazing off into Sebastian's eyes.

"Uh.. Ma'am?"

The man at the front till had a confused expression on his face, as well as angered.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I guess I went off into dreamland. My apologies sir."

He gives me a nervous smile.
"W-what would you like ma'am?"

"Um can I have a two small pieces of vanilla cheesecake with chocolate drizzle? Oh and can one not have the berries please?"

"Will that be all?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright. That'll be 5 pounds (£)."

I reach into my purse I had grabbed on the way out and pulled out a perfect 5 pounds.

O...okay

I handed the man my money and in exchange he handed me two small plates with beautiful cheesecakes on them.

"Thank you!"

I walked back to the booth Sebastian had picked for us to dine at.

"Cheesecake?"

"Oh, do you not like cheesecake? I'm so sorry!"

"(Y/n), calm down. I love cheesecake."

"Then why do that to me you arse?!"

"Arse?"

"Is what you are my love."

He gives me a confused glance at first then replaces it with a comforting smile.

Moments later, he finally takes a bite of the luscious cake. His lips graze the fork softly and the cheesecake slides off perfectly.
Those lips of his were like two perfect rose petals coming together to form a perfect set of lips. I had to resist the urge to, right then and there, attack them. They're just so pretty ya know?

*LE TIME SKIP BUSHES*

Sebastian picked up the rocking horse and we make our way out of the bakery.

"Hey, Sebby?"

"Yes, (y/n)?"

"Can we go back to the manor please?"

"Tired already love?"

"Ya.. Plus, I'm pretty sure that it's burn down by now. Gotta make sure Bocchan is ok, right?!"

He gives off a small chuckle.
"Right. Well then, let's go find the carriage."

As I was walking, lost in my daydreams, I bumped into a tall man and backed away slowly.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"I-I-I'm so sorry sir!"

The man took his hand and griped my neck tightly. He grip tightened the more I struggled.

What the hell Sebastian? Come fucking save me!

Then, the man took his balled up fist and punched me right in the jaw.

Ok, I've had enough of this asshole.

I concentrated on my next move.

Here goes nothing.

I take my leg and kick him in his small dick. He lets go of my neck, covering his vital area with his hands.

"WHY YOU-"

I cut him off with a pop to the schnoz. He falls back with blood dripping down his face.

Then, finally, Sebastian walked up to the man and appeared to break every bone in his entire body.

We walked off just staring at the man that had just attacked me.

"What took you so long to kill him?" I ask Sebastian, angrily waiting for a response.

"Why didn't you do something faster?" He replies in a monotone, smooth voice.

*LE TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY*

We arrive at the carriage moments after all that walking and conversing.

Sebastian puts the horse in first and then helps me into the back, not losing his grip on my wrist.

I plop down right in the middle of the back seat. Sebastian follows, still not letting go of my hand.

"Sebastian, I don't mean to sound rude, but could you please let go of my hand for a tiny second?"

"But why should I let go? I love you, (y/n). And I feel as if your hand should be in mine all day, every day."

"Sebastian, if you love me, let me go."

He lets go so I can become fixated.

I mean when the box isn't properly on top of the seat, I gotta fix that. OCD man..

When I fix the box, he goes right back to a death grip on my hand. By now, I've kinda just gotten used to it.

We arrive at the manor a few minutes later.

Thank Satan that it's still in one piece.

I look over at Sebastian, him having a sad expression on his face.

"Sebastian?"

He gives me a hmm.

"What's wrong love?"

"Why won't you let me protect you?"

"Ok, first of all, I never said that. And second of all, THAT'S WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS GETTING ATTACKED!! WHERE WERE YOU TO PROTECT ME THEN? HUH? I'M WAITING FOR AN ANSWER?!"

He grabs the horse box and steps out of the carriage. I follow shortly behind. I catch up to him and grab his hand. He quickly rejects it.

"Sebastian..."

He enters the manor and puts his coat on the rack and heads towards the kitchen.

I do the same and follow him.

What have I done? What if he hates me now? What if he kills me in my sleep? What if I've lost my best friend, my favorite demon...my one true love?