Surprise Dinner

(Y/N)'s POV

Sebastian stormed into the kitchen with me following after. I tried to grab his hand or attention so I could apologize.

"Sebastian.. Sebastian.. SEBASTIAN!"

He ignored every word. I finally decided to give up. I withdrew from the kitchen and made my way towards Mey-Rin's quarters.

Once I had reached her room, I gently knocked on the door. She came out with a pleased expression on her face and her hands out for me to hold. She could tell I was depressed. She lead me in with her soft hands in mine and to her bed we sat.

"What's wrong Miss? Is everything ok?" She said with a small, warming smile.

"Honestly, Mey-Rin. No. I just don't understand."

"Understand what exactly?"

"Sebastian."

"Oi! He can be quite the table turner when it comes to you Miss, oh yes he can!"

"But this time it's different. He's ignoring me. He's never done that before. I feel so bad."

"What happened to make him so mad?"

"Well, he was holding onto my hand really tight. So, I asked him to let go. He didn't at first until I actually got pissed. Then, he stormed out of the carriage, into the manor, and into the kitchen. I kept calling his name, even screaming it, but he never answered me. I finally just gave up. What do I do now, Mey-Rin?"

She hesitated for a moment then spoke, "Well, you could try some other way to grab his attention, oh yes you could! You could do something special for him.. LIKE COOK HIM A LOVELY DINNER!! I WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO HELP, OH YES I WOULD!!!"

Tch. "Thanks Mey but, I'm not sure if that's what Sebastian would want. I don't know.. Maybe?"

"We won't know unless we try!"

I give her a small chuckle, "Yea.. I guess you're right."

She stands up, giving me a smile. She sticks out her hands and I take them. She rushes me down the stairs and into the kitchen. The doors had like to fall off.

"Hm.. What should we make for him?"

What does Sebastian eat? I mean besides souls. Can't serve those right? Heh.. OH WAIT

"Well, when we were little, Sebastian would always come over to get some of my mom's turkey legs and vegetable soup. And he would consistently ask for some of her raspberry parfait. I remember when he would get the juice all over his face. He was so cute."

"That idea is perfect Miss!! Oh yes it is! Do you remember how to make it? Oh I bet you do!"

I laugh a little, trying to relax. "Yes I do Mey-Rin."

"Ooh! Shall I go get Bard and Finny?"

"Sure, if you want."

She dashes off into the unknown while I begin to search the cabinets and freezers. Luckily, I found a giant turkey, a variety of vegetables, and ingredients to make a parfait. It's almost like Sebastian wanted me to make him this.

Minutes later, I hear a high, familiar voice. "Miss! I've got Bard and Finny to help us!!"

I turn around and set the ingredients on the table in front.

"Alright, so tonight I've decided to prepare food for Sebastian and the young lord. I'll need your help. Bard, can you and Tanaka stall them until we get done?"

"Tch. Sure."

I give him a smile and he returns one while walking off to go help stall them.

"Finny, can you help Mey-Rin and I prepare?"