*A True Love*

It's finally here. The sequel to "A True Fan".

In "A True Fan" the girls stuck by there men through thin. Now, here's the real test.

Prince and Paige have a lot on their plate with another woman pinning her baby on him. Paige is also hiding something from Prince. Will things ever get better between this couple? Will Paige's secret make or break tthem?

Roc and Tess have been together for a while now. Tess is ready for something permanent but Roc just won't budge. Will he ever make things official? Is he ready for commitment?

Ray and Nee are on great terms. They went through a lot. They've been through so much that now, they're the go to couple for relationship advice. Will that last?

Prod and Asyah are perfect, right? Prod is just the perfect gentleman and Asyah is amazing. Will tying the knot make them better or drive a wedge between the two?

Bahja and Daiel are now dealing with the struggle of parenting Diggy's daughter from Jessica. Will Bahja ever be able to fully accept the fact that Danielle is another woman's daughter even though, she's basically her mother?

Star and Jacob have been in their own little world for a while. But what no one knows is that, they've been putting off their wedding for a reason. Can Jacob handle commitment? Why's he afraid of it?

"A True Love" is full of drama and surprises. Things will happen and mistakes will be made but, it's up to these 6 couples to determine if their relationships are meant to be.

All Rights Reserved.

Copyright.

Do not copy or there will be consequences.