Clear Things Up!

I've had a chance to read all of you guys' comments for myself. I've seen a few that I've smiled at but I've seen even more that I frown upon.

I understand that you guys want Paige and Prince together but you've got to think about it.

Paige and Prince's relationship is closely based on my own.

I was with a guy named Anthony for two years. It was a great time, we argued, fussed, we fought, but we had a strong love for one another. I had a kid by him, Tahj, and I love my baby to death. Soon after he was born, everything took a turn for the worst.

When Tahj was two we all went on vacation with a group of friends. A week into the vacation, I caught him cheating with an ex of his. It killed me inside because it wasn't the first OR second time. I immediately cut it off with him, cut my vacation short and went home to Barbados where my parents were on vacation. When we did come back I found out that she was pregnant and the kid WAS his.

I was upset for a long while until I met Ty, my current fiancé. I was hesitant to date him but I did. Tahj loves him and he also loves his father. He knows who is who.

Basically, no one is breaking up anyone's family. I have an amazing family and I'm loving it.

Ty was my hero when I was being abused by Anthony. Anthony was my first love, I'll admit that, but he was also the first guy to hurt me. Ty was te reason I tried after I went through that rough patch in my life. He opened my eyes and showed me that the only thing that REALLY mattered was being there for my son and becoming a better woman.

Just like Paige, I became a better woman, initially for myself and my son, and also for Ty. To be an amazing wife to him soon.