Chapter 13

🙄unedited🙄
Emma's pov-

"Come on you can't just lay her and do nothing on Halloween." Regina complains
I look up at her and shrug.
"Forget guy liner, get out of your monkey pjs and come party. Graham might be there and he can give you kisses." Regina taunts
  "Regina! How did you find out."
I get up and i run after but she locks me out of bathroom.
"Your costume is on my bed."
I sigh in defeat and slip on the too revealing Snow White costume.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

It took us two hours to get ready with makeup and last minutes adjustments.
"Goodness you look hot." I say laughing at Regina who is dressed as Evil Queen.
"I made sure we matched. Now let's get going."

"Hey pretty girls." Robin says taking Regina's hand
I jump in the back of his truck.
"You know it's pretty cool your college plans party's for the students."

"But it also sucks because teachers have to be there." Regina says putting her arms on her hips as me enter the the gym.

We walk in seeing the party in full swing with people dancing in the middle of the gym and some couples making out in the dark conners of the room. Regina takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor.
  After a few dances I decide to get a drink. Pouring the green liquid in a cup I turn around to someone in clown mask is  in my face.
The clown mask scared me that I kicked the person in the shin.
"Oww sh... god whats your problem." The person says cursing
He takes his mask off revealing Graham.
"Graham O I am so sorry. You scared the living daylights out of me."
He chuckles and I blush but thank goodness it's to dark for not too see.

"I just stole Mike"s mask to scare you but I didn't think you would try to kick me."he smirks
He is dressed as the Huntsman and Mike over there waving like a idiot is  a scary clown.

  "Want to dance Snow White?" He says holding a hand out and I gladly took it and he lead me to the dance floor. When we got there some hip-hop song was on.

When we start dancing i let the music take over. I threw my hands in the air and moved my hips to the music. Graham puts his hands on my hips and we danced.

After 5 more songs he decided to get us a drink. I ran to Regina and she hugs me.
"Y'all make a cute couple."
"We aren't." I yell over the music
"Not yet. Here you need to loosen up drink this."
I grab the bottle and gulp it down. I taste the bitter taste go down my throat and burns it while it goes down.
"Eww it's nasty Regina."
"Here Emma." Graham says handing me a drink
Tasting the sweet punch with a bitter taste right away I know someone spiked it but not giving a care for once I threw my head back and finished it.

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖
👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

I don't know if it was the alcohol or what but i saw Mr. Jones by the entrance with the other teachers but he wasn't pay attention to them he was staring right at me. I got to admit he looks sexy in his Captain  Hook custom but the anger built in me and plus the alcohol didn't help with my anger towards him his words reply in my mind ,and knowing he was looking right at me I turned to Graham and I kissed him.

I kissed Graham and I liked it!

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Happy Halloween☠🎃
Part 2 will posted later I think🤓
Graham and Emma😙✝don't hate me🤗