A/n

Yes I feel so bad for not writing the sequel but this book idea came to me today and i have to write it i am so excited!!

Yes I know its not ouat but give it a shot!

Something In between trouble
Summary

"Hey buttercup." A tall boy says leaning against my locker. He reached to tuck a piece of black hair behind my ear, but before he could I slap his hand away.

"Rule number one buddy don't touch me and rule number two most definitely don't call me buttercup." With that i slam my locker and start to walk away.

Before I could get far he grabs my wrist and spins me into his solid chest "I can show you the time of your life, buttercup." He whispers in my ear and then winks at me

I scoff at his cockiness "How about no." I say has I wiggle out of his grasp and walk away.

Last thing i hear him mumble is "She plays hard to get. I like a good challenge."

~

Kendall Woods is 17 years first day at new school, new step mother, and its senior year. Kendall's dad and step mother could care less about what she does. So she plans on being focused about her grades so she can leave to college has soon has possible but her whole senior year will be a wild roller coaster ride with the hot bad boy Aiden Green after her.

~
Aiden Green 18 years old, the school bad boy is known for his bad tempers and he is known for being the boy that gets in every girls pants and he has no problem with that. But when he meets Kendall Woods the girl of his dreams he will try everything in his will power to get her. Will he even ruining his reputation at school?

~.
I came up with all the characters so if names and descriptions match someone you know its Coincidence! All rights to me!

~

So yes I know its not ouat but yes give it a shot the chapter 1 should be posted soon but hope yall will check it out for me❤️

So yes I know its not ouat but yes give it a shot the  chapter 1 should be posted soon but hope yall will check it out for me❤️