Chapter 5

Brave!!!! Can't wait for season 5!
*not edited*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner was going great i haven't had a a conversation with Killian yet but we exchanged and few words but thats it.
Middle of of dinner Regina and Robin finished dinner and got up to pay. Killian stop them "I got this!" He says handing waiter an hundred.
We were sitting down laughing and having a good time.
Regina looks at Robin then says "we got to make a call."
"Okay." Killian says smiling
They walk out hand and hand.
Killian leans back in his chair and sighs "she makes him happy." I look at him and smile and nod my head in agreement.

20 minutes later
Killian and I sat in awkward silence. "ok i am going to check on them."
"I will go with you." he said grabbing his jacket and taking out a five dollar bill from is wallet and placing it on table.
Walking by me slipping his hand on my lower back.
My breathing piked up. I hate that effect he gives me. I need to get over it he is my history professor. For goodness sake.
Their not out here. I groan let me call her. I take my phone too see a text from her:
Em, i am srry we left. We couldn't stay any longer. I know your dorm keys in the car and I should of brought them too you. I am at Robins for the night.
I doubt Killian wouldn't mine taking you home😉 see ya tomorrow!
-Regina

I throw my phone in my purse ""they left." i say loudly
Killian shakes his head and mumbles something to himself.
"I have a guest room." he offers
I sigh "Thank you Mr.Jones."
"Call me Killian when we aren't in class." he says with a wink

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

The 30 minutes car ride was incredibly awkward.
"Your wife wont mind" i ask
"Nope! I don't have one. I am free man." he say smirking and lifting and eyebrow.
"O i am sorry I shouldn't have ask."
He puts a hand on my thigh i let out a gasp.
"Sorry I."
I cut him off "you live here." i exclaimed
He had a beautiful two story house right on the beach with a big boat in front rocking in the water.
"Home sweet home." he says looking at me
Walking in his house i see it spotless wooden floors. Kitchen had marble table tops and his living room at a flat screen tv with a black leather couch.

"I am going to take a shower there should be extra clothes in guest room. They are my exes clothes. We broke up before she could wear them." I nodded and watch him climb the stairs
I made my way too the guest room. The room was huge it had a beautiful view of the ocean. I walk to wooden closet and decided to put a black shirt on and shorts. The shirt was little snug but I wasn't going to see him again tonight.
I went out to find the restroom.I walk past his room seeing his light on but not in there. I glance and see a photo the only photo in the house. I quietly walk in and pick it up. I see a little boy with a man in front of a ship. The boy is happy.
Then a deep Irish voice made me snap out if my thoughts.
"That was me with my dad before he left me and my brother to survive by ourselves." He says looking down at me. He walk behind me grabbing my waist. Looking at the photo. I start shaking violently and years rolling down my eyes as his hands touch my waist. He notices it he lets go guiding me to the bed sitting down.
"Are you okay? Do you want to talk?" He say barely a whisper
I look at him seeing he actually cares. I don't know what I thought I jumped in his arms and kissed his tender lips. He was shocked and didn't kiss back. I was disappointed confused and hurt.
"I am sorry." i say putting my head down he lift my head and kissed me back first it was soft and tender then it turned passionate. He pulls a part smiling at me.
"I think you need to go to bed you have a history test tomorrow" he says with a big smirk.
"I wonder who's fault that is."
He grabs my wrist "if you need to talk i am here." He kisses my forehead and walks back in his room. I hit my head on my pillow and had terrible dream of flashbacks
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
A/n Sorry for bad chapter! I not rushing there relationship because how would just kiss there teacher on first day. But any way
Read my other book and follow me on insta- @/captainswan__ouat
New story ideas coming for Captianswan so stay tuned for new book😎