Chapter 1

"Bye,sweetie." my mom says letting out a sobs I laugh a little and huged my mom. " Its okay i will see you soon." I hug my dad and said my final good byes before heading to my dorm.
My name is Emma Swan i am 19 years old and its my first year of college. I live in a small town in Maine called Storybrooke but I moved to New York for my dream college. I am going to school to study the police force. I really want to be a special agent. I have long blonde hair and usually I wear skinny jeans, tank tops, red leather jacket, and my black boots. Thats Enough about me lets get started with my freshman year of college.
______________________________________________________

I finally make it to my dorm. When I open the door ready to make a good impression for my roommate.
When i walk in she is making out with a boy on her bed. I awkwardly cleared my throat. She jumped up pulling her shirt down and flatting her hair. " I am so sorry I wasn't expecting you until a few hours. Anyway you must be Emma." She takes my hand and shakes it. I give her a small smile. "Well my name is Regina and this is my boyfriend Robin."she says while looking at him with a huge smile.
"Well sorry for intruding. I am going to put my stuff down and look around." Regina smiles and ask."want me too show you around."
"Uh no i am ok see you around Regina."
"bye...wait there is going to be a big party for the beginning of semester you should come."
"Why not. See you later." I said already walking out.

______________________________________________________
I look around the campus and school building. Heading back to my dorm I decided to grab a Starbucks to go. Walking down the street my phone starts ringing.
"Hello."
"Hey sweetie how are you doing?" My mother says from the other line.
"I am fine hey can i call you later."
"Ya....is everything
"Yes mom talk to later love you."
Before she had the chance to say bye i hung up. Looking down on my phone i ran into someone and split coffee over the mystery person.
"O my god i am so sorry." I say freaking out.
The mystery man let out a quiet deep chuckle that sent chills through me.
"Its ok love its just a shirt."
"Let me buy you a new coffee." i said finally looking up
"Alright love."
He had blue eyes that pierced right through me. Making my heart ache and his Irish accent. I mentally moaned.
Walking in Starbucks he put his hand on the back of my back. Causing me to flinch at his touch. He bends down and whispers "I Won't hurt you."
His warm breath sent chills all through me.
Walking to the cashier. I ordered what i wanted mocha frappé and i turn too him he just order a regular coffee. While i was pulling out my money to pay he. Hand the cashier $20.00.
"Hey!" He looks at me and smirks.
The cashier hands him his changes and slip of paper. Holding up a call her sign. He just smiles.
Thats when I actually looked at him. He was gorgeous and he look about 24 or 25.
Walking out I turned to him
"Thank you! Next time let me pay." "Aw theres a next time?" He says winking at me I quickly blushed and hided it by asking him if he going to the party later on.
"Sorry....um" ""its Emma Swan" "Well Ms. Swan i have to pass. have a good time love. Thank you for running into me."
With that he walks away and stops and turns to me "see you around Emma." Then he is gone.
I walking all the way to dorm with a huge smile on my face. Forgetting all the about the party. Falling asleep with the gorgeous mystery man in my mind.

______________________________________________________
A/n
Tell me what you think!
Its my first captainswan fan fiction. Sorry if spelling and punctuation errors i have dyslexia 😒
Vote and comment!