Chapter 8

•unedited•
Killians pov-
I woke up to the sunshine in my face and tiny arms around my waist.
I am so stupid I invited Haley to come over and tell her whatever we had was over but I ended up sleeping with her. I remove her arms around me and go down the stairs to fix me a coffee with extra cream and sugar.
-
I walk back up stairs to get ready for a teacher in services at noon. I past by the guest bathroom hearing the shower running. I sigh and rub my forehead wondering what i am going to tell her.
A few minutes later Haley comes out with black crop top and purple tights.
"Hey Haley." I say patting the seat next to me.
"Whats up." Haley says typing on her smart phone.
"Okay, Haley whatever we have or had it needs to stop."
Haley finally looks up from her phone "what are you talking about."
"We are over." I say rubbing behind my ear.
Haley looks at me wide eyed "just because your not over Milah doesn't mean you can break my heart. I loved you. I will make you fall for me again!"
She is trembling and tears running down her face. She grabs her purse and slams the door.
I take a deep breath and continue to get ready for the day.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
A hour in the meeting and i have still not wrote notes or listen to a word the principle said.
"Mr jones is everything alright over there. Your extra quite today." I look up and nod
He smiles "can you give me a suggestion."
"I think everything is wonderful."
"You think so Mr Jones."
"I know it is Mr.Gold."
"Belle, go get Mr.jones a coffee. He needs to stay a wake for the next part of this meeting."
Belle nods and walks out.

Mr.Gold looks at me and shakes his head and continues the board meeting.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
School starts Monday 😭