Chapter 42 (!)

Chapter 42 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

"Daddy, what are you doing with all of that?" Harry asked as he pointed to the tray of fruit, chocolate syrup, and whip cream.

"Don't worry about it. Just relax and enjoy yourself babe." Niall said as he pushed Harry onto his back then straddled him.

Niall made sure he and Harry didn't have any sand left on them. He took the chocolate syrup and poured it onto Harry's chest making him shiver as soon as it touched his skin. Niall leaned his head down and slowly licked around Harry's nipple. The teasing was driving Harry crazy as he squirmed around wanting more things done to him. He snaked his fingers into his daddy's hair and lightly tugged on it while his daddy started to suck on his nipple. A pleasurable cry left Harry's mouth when he felt his daddy's finger press on one of his bite marks. He grinded his hips up against his daddy's, which made him groan and pull away from Harry's nipple. He pulled away from Harry's body completely and went to the suitcase. Harry sat up on his elbows confused about what his daddy was doing.

Niall returned from the suitcase with thick white rope in his hands with a smirk. Harry laid on his back again as his daddy straddled his legs again and stretched out the rope. It didn't take long for Harry's arms and legs to be tied together. His clean pink hole was on full display for his daddy to see. Niall grabbed the can of whip cream and shook it hard. He sprayed some around Harry's hole before leaning forward to lick around it. His tongue went across Harry's hole a few times making Harry whimper out. Niall sprayed some whip cream in his mouth before he slid his dick inside his baby boy. Harry's face scrunched up in pleasure as his daddy fucked him hard on the bed. He made his hands into fists trying to break his wrists free so he could hold onto his daddy. He let out a breathless laugh as his daddy held a grape to his mouth, which he happily took.

"Choke me daddy." Harry moaned out loudly after he carefully chewed and swallowed the fruit.

Niall wrapped his hand around Harry's neck and squeezed without a second thought. He made sure that he didn't cut off Harry's breathing while he was doing it. His other hand came in contact with Harry's bum when he didn't feel his collar around his neck. He shook his head and gripped Harry's bum purposely leaving his hand print there. Harry arched his back at the pleasurable feeling that ran through his body. His stomach tingled as his orgasm grew closer with each second. An amazing idea came to Niall's mind just as he released inside his baby boy. He pulled out of Harry but then got on his knees in front of the bed. He grabbed Harry's hips and pulled him close until Harry's hole was right in front of him. He smirked before he leaned forward and started to lightly lick and nip at Harry's rim. He knew how wild it drove Harry to be eaten out ever so slowly and gently.

He knew just how loud Harry could get as well. As if on cue, Niall heard the loud whines that came from him. Harry bit at his bottom lip as his chest heaved up and down. A scream came from his mouth feeling Niall's tongue enter him. His body couldn't function right as his daddy slowly destroyed him. His hair stuck to his sweat covered forehead and shoulders with a little bit of it covering his eyes. His heart felt like it was going to explode at any second. He had to go through that feeling for another twenty minutes before he came undone when his daddy stuck his finger inside of him. Niall stood up and licked his lips with a chuckle seeing Harry with his eyes close as if he was asleep. Niall undid the rope then wiped away Harry's cum before putting Harry in lace panties and lace knee stockings. He ate the rest of the fruit with the chocolate and whip cream before putting on some boxers.

He went to his suitcase and grabbed a white dress shirt and black suit pants. He went in the bathroom and fixed up his hair a bit before walking out. He looked down at his wedding ring and twisted it with a smile. He picked out Harry's clothes and laid them on the chair in the corner. He kissed Harry's forehead before he went to put on his dress shoes then walked onto the balcony. Niall saw a naked girl run over and look around for something with a sigh. She turned around making her back face Niall. He didn't really take much interest into her as she bent over exposing a lot. The girl then stood up straight up then turned around and started to walk over to Niall. He fixed his tie as the girl took in a deep breath since Niall did look a bit imitating. She cleared her throat and looked him in the eyes. She tried to smile but all it showed was fear.

"Sir, have you seen a black and blue soccer ball?" The girl asked while she used her hair to cover her boobs feeling insecure at the moment.

"No, I ha-there it is." Niall said seeing it in the room by the bed causing him to chuckle.

"It's cute." Harry said as he picked it up causing Niall's eyes to grow wide not knowing that Harry was up."Here you go. If you don't mind, me and my daddy would love playing a game with you once we get back from where we're going."

"Thanks and sure." The girl said as Harry tossed her the soccer ball then wrapped his arms around Niall's waist.

"Where are you taking us daddy?" Harry asked while kissing the back of Niall's neck softly while the girl went back to her friends.

"To a nice restaurant. I hear the food here is to die for." Niall said as he turned around and looked at Harry's neck that now had the collar on it."I see that I left me marks on your neck."

"Yes you have now let's go feed my poor tummy." Harry said as he held his stomach that growled quietly.

"You have a cute little fat there, babe. I'm sure you'll survive." Niall said as he rubbed Harry's stomach before kissing his forehead."Next thing ya know you're fat as a pregnant woman."

"How could you even say that to me, daddy?" Harry said as he took a step back from his daddy with wide green eyes."Let's just go and eat already."
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Niall is so damn backwards. He gives Harry the best sex then makes him feel bad about himself when its suppose to be the other way around. Niall seriously needs a good slap against the back of his head. I'm just joking. No he doesn't. He's too perfect for that. But don't worry at all everyone Harry can't really stay mad at his daddy forever. Nobody really can.

Bye my I Want To Write You A Song.😈