Chapter 27 (!)

Chapter 27 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

That sound was enough to tick Niall off as he pushed Zayn against the wall making Harry gasp with wide eyes. Niall glared at Zayn with so much anger and hatred Harry was afraid to pull his daddy away. Harry let out a yelp when Niall sent a punched to Zayn's face making him fall to the floor. Harry couldn't let his best friend get hurt so he grabbed Niall's arm pulling him back from Zayn who wiped blood from the corner of his mouth. Zayn stood to his feet again watching as Harry quickly turned Niall's head to him and kissed him. Harry pulled away slowly when he knew his daddy was relaxed. He looked over at Zayn to see him shaking his head.

"I'm in good hands Zaynie I swear." Harry said with a small smile. Zayn nodded before leaving the house.

"You can't be nice to people all the time babe." Niall said as he grabbed Harry's bum tightly."Now back to what we were doing."

Ten minutes later Harry was hanging upside down from the soft ropes that was attached to the ceiling. His arms were tied behind his back with his hair in a neat bun. Niall stood in front of him with a smile on his face seeing Harry start to whine from not being touched. He had the paddle in his hand along with a cockring which made Harry shake his head. He hated that thing with a passion but he didn't voice it as Niall slipped it on him with a hum. Niall tapped Harry's jaw softly and Harry opened his mouth knowing what his daddy was about to do. He let out a moan instantly when Niall put his cock in his mouth. Harry started to suck softly with a slight hum.

"I see me marks are starting to heal." Niall said before latching his mouth onto Harry's thighs and hips sucking harshly.

His free hand went to Harry's bum then slipped his fingers inside Harry's warm hole making him gag a little. A whine leaving his mouth as he tried to fuck himself on Niall's fingers. He didn't have to worry about that anymore as Niall started to thrust his fingers hard and quick inside of Harry. He knew that he couldn't keep Harry like this for long but he wasn't going to stop now unless Harry begged to cum. He let out a moan cumming into Harry's mouth making him choke a bit. He gave Harry's cock a tight squeeze making him groan loudly and buck his hips. Niall walked behind Harry rubbing the paddle against his bum before smacking it. The sound traveling throughout the room as Harry closed his eyes.

"Are you close babe?" Niall asked and Harry nodded his head while Niall shook his head."Well until your begging to cum your just going to have to take the paddle."

Harry dug his nails into his hand when the paddle hit his bum again making him swing forward a bit. He was starting to feel lightheaded but he didn't care he just wanted to cum. He tried to look back at his daddy but all he saw was his feet. He was about to say something but a squeak left his mouth as his bum was wacked again. He was really turned on by the wacks he could feel his orgasm right there but the cockring stopped him from releasing. He could feel his pre-cum drip on his stomach and slowly run down to his chest. He started to whimper loudly and Niall knew exactly what that meant. He sent another wack to Harry's bum just as he opened his mouth to say something.

"Daddy, I need to cum. Please let me I can't take it anymore. I'll cry if I don't get my release." Harry said with a little pout and Niall slipped off the cockring making Harry cum on the spot.

"Be a good boy and go get yourself cleaned up." Niall said helping Harry out of the restraints."Don't put on much clothes though."

"Okay daddy." Harry said before running off to the bathroom as Niall went to the bedroom putting on some boxers and getting on the bed.

It didn't take long for Harry to come back in the room with nothing but panties on with a smile on his face. Niall chuckled at the little pose that Harry was giving him telling Harry to spin around with his finger. Harry obviously obeyed and turned around showing the little bunny tail at the back of it. Harry shook his bum with a giggle as the tail bounce making him clap excitedly. Niall smiled at Harry's cuteness giving him claps which made Harry smile big. He walked over to the bed and straddled Niall's waist throwing his arms over his shoulders. A sudden idea popping up in his head making him giggle madly as he rested his forehead against Niall's.

"Bridget taught me some moves for you and I want to show you." Harry said and Niall nodded while putting his back to the headboard."Don't laugh."

Harry grabbed Niall's hands and sat them on his bum which made Niall look at him confused. The biggest grain came up on Niall's face as Harry made his bum bounce. He could see the blush on Harry's cheeks which made him chuckle. He didn't see why Harry found it embarrassing it was hot and cute at the same time. Harry hid his face in the crook of Niall's neck lightly kissing his neck. Niall used one of his hands to make Harry look at him before kissing him on the lips. Harry smiled while wrapping his arms around Niall's neck pulling him closer as he rested his forehead against Niall's.

"Don't be embarrassed love I find it hot that you can do that." Niall said then pecked Harry's lips again."You'll be me private dancer."

"I'm anything you want me to be daddy." Harry said rubbing his nose against Niall's.

"I know you are babe. Are you going to show me some more of your moves babe?" Niall asked and Harry shook his head with a quiet giggle.

"I want the other ones to be a surprise." Harry said letting out another laugh as Niall rolled them over so he was on top.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to force you to show me." Niall said which Harry had no problem with.

Niall pinned Harry's wrists down on the bed and started to kiss his neck slowly. Harry closed his eyes about to let out a groan but there was a knock on the door. Niall rolled his eyes then got up off Harry and left the room to see who was at the door. He was sure that if it wasn't somebody important he was going to yell their damn ears off. He opened the door and was met with a black box in front of the door. He bend over to pick it up and shut the door before walking back to the bedroom. He sat on the bed with Harry right by him waiting for him to open up the box. When Niall did open it, a gasp left Harry's mouth at the picture. It was them a few minutes ago in the playroom the picture clear and looked fresh.

"Liam." Niall growled as he got off the bed and started to get dress quickly as Harry held the box.
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I know you guys are getting tired of Liam's shit and I am too. Anyways tell me what you think about this smut. Too much of it? Not enough of it? Too short? Just right? I need to know these things so I can please you in the next smut chapter.

Bye my eyeballs. ▶▶▶◀◀◀←←→→